Oldred vs PMG 1 on 1 game

• 23 replies
Oldred vs PMG 1 on 1 game
« on: December 01, 2007, 12:15:48 PM »
Oldred and PMG are constantly going at each others throats about anything and everything. Getting shots sometimes cheap ones in whenever they can. PMG uses his intellect to really get under oldred's skin while oldred will bust out his best bold letter words, big fonts, and best pictures to get his points across. Each claims they are the super fan with superior basketball knowledge well there is only one way to settle this on the court....

Who do you think would win? Can we get some basketball bios on these guys? Heights? Would people pay money to see this event happen and we'll donate the money to charity? VOTE OR DIE
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Oldred vs PMG 1 on 1 game
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 12:27:03 PM »
You would have to pay ME to see that event.  ::)
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

redstorm32

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 12:47:28 PM »
this could flop big time

but im down to see it

it would be a johnnyjungle legendary event

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 06:54:18 PM »
this would be awesome to see. i predict a very dirty game
We Not Me

kjd01067

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 03:08:19 PM »
I would pay to watch that game!  You would probably need to hire actual ref's because just think about what would happen if they called their own fouls lol

pmg911

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 02:11:07 PM »
Oldred and PMG are constantly going at each others throats about anything and everything. Getting shots sometimes cheap ones in whenever they can. PMG uses his intellect to really get under oldred's skin while oldred will bust out his best bold letter words, big fonts, and best pictures to get his points across. Each claims they are the super fan with superior basketball knowledge well there is only one way to settle this on the court....

Who do you think would win? Can we get some basketball bios on these guys? Heights? Would people pay money to see this event happen and we'll donate the money to charity? VOTE OR DIE

#1. I have never claimed to be a bigger or better fan then Old Red..      I am not sure there is a bigger fan of SJU basketball....    his heart is there 100% and I have never said anyything to the contrary...    when it comes to the reality of the basketball program..   he lives in Redmen Fantasy Land and I, and almost everyone else, live in the real world...

#2. I have complete faith that I would win in a basketball game....      I am pretty sure the only guy on this board or BEB that has seen me play hoops is Marco Baldi...    and while I am out of shape and getting a little old..    I am sure i could take down Old Red..        but he is in the St. Francis Prep intramural Hall Of Fame....   Coach Tim Leary told me he had an incredible talent for hitting the bottom of the back board with his shots during lay up lines...

#3. Old Red knows nothing about the actual game of basketball and the right way to play it...  he is a great fan, no doubt but he understands zip and has proved it time & time again to me and many others...      and I have never seen anyone better at digging up stories on the internet and posting them on message boards....

6'1.. 240lbs...    played @ Xavier High School     coach in CYO. . AAU  & formerly CHSAA....

Maybe we could play a game at half time..  like I am trying to get set up for my CYO team..    or maybe we could be the two participants that have to get dressed and race up the court to make a lay up....  this would require a sense of humor and a set of social skills..  two things I am not sure Old Red has acquired yet...

redstorm32

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 02:17:31 PM »
this is something i want to see

let it happen oldred this would be classic

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
I could perhaps arrange some type of contest between the two during a game like the hotspots type challenge if both parties are willing.

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 09:21:39 PM »
speaking of oldred, where is he? he hasnt posted since the johnnies lost.......

oh right, theres the answer right there
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 09:38:16 PM »
he has been active in a while though dating back to the old forum he's cut it back a lot

kjd01067

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
speaking of oldred, where is he? he hasnt posted since the johnnies lost.......

oh right, theres the answer right there

In case you didnt read it oldred actually said he thought we would lose to miami !

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »
yea but he would never be able to accept that his normie got outcoached.

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 10:41:46 PM »
this poll is pretty close

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 11:13:56 PM »
Ive seen PMG play, I cant see him losing this game

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 11:16:47 PM »
mb you suiting up for beb?

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 11:23:32 PM »
mb you suiting up for beb?

Possibly, I might drop dead-but who cares

pmg911

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 07:44:48 AM »
Speaking of Old Red..    where is he..?

The team gets "smoked" @ Miami and he isn't around with his usualy "ROSEY RED" outlook on the team..

My Johnny Jungle spy told me he saw him in the CYO gym @ Sacred Heart (Glendale) working on his cross over for the big match up...

southernjohnny

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 09:09:30 AM »
welll now this is not too fair, old red is a bit older than pmg...just a bit...so why not make this a 4 event match...i will gladly sub for old red, as i am sure he would not mind...4 events to make it a overall athletic event..

1. basketball game of horse
 2. college wrestling match
 3. bench press
 4. football sled

loser of the event donates 1,000.00 to a charity of jungle's choice..old red gets to referee the game of horse, and wrestling match..
 if you cant bench press 300, double the donation
 if you cant push the sled 25 yards double the donation
 if you get shut out wrestling double the donation
 if you  are shut out in horse double the donation

in case of a tie in the 4 events , we go to a fourth event, which should be an event of old reds choice.

southernjohnny

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 09:13:46 AM »
 i nearly forgot..i have hardly the basketball experience on the court pmg has...

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 09:16:56 AM »

you're my boy red