Johnny Jungle vs BEB Hoops Challenge

• 49 replies

HTGS_says_shutup

Re: Johnny Jungle vs BEB Hoops Challenge
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2007, 04:15:49 PM »
yea very nice indeed. I don't think we should limit roster sizes either the more the better as we are doing this for charity. If we have to do A/B teams and break it down like a rec league where A team plays 2 quarters and B team plays 2 quarters so be it.

screw that a and b team stuff.  you play to win the game- best 5 out there.  we can do 12 minute quarters.  two pointers and three pointers...maybe we can get referees for this shindig.

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2007, 04:17:14 PM »
haha i love it
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2007, 04:49:30 PM »
yea very nice indeed. I don't think we should limit roster sizes either the more the better as we are doing this for charity. If we have to do A/B teams and break it down like a rec league where A team plays 2 quarters and B team plays 2 quarters so be it.

...maybe we can get referees for this shindig.
From What I am reading on the two boards, the National Guard may be more appropriate.  This is starting to take on an air like The Longest Yard, which team will be the Mean Machine?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 04:52:54 PM by tortfeasors »

HTGS_says_shutup

« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2007, 04:51:29 PM »
haha i love it

while we are at it maybe we should go for tv coverage too ;)  Maven works for espn maybe he can get it done for us lol

« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »
jerpac you go to st. john's currently?
alumnus class 2000

pmg911

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 03:37:10 PM »
Question regarding this game...

Who can play...?

There needs to be some limitation on who is eligible to play..     it should only be for posters who were registered the day the challenge was issued or agreed upon...

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 03:50:48 PM »

Who can play...?

There needs to be some limitation on who is eligible to play..     it should only be for posters who were registered the day the challenge was issued or agreed upon...

Good thing I got Marcus and Felipe to sign up for the boards a few weeks ago phew that was a close one

Tha Kid

« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2007, 12:42:35 AM »

Who can play...?

There needs to be some limitation on who is eligible to play..     it should only be for posters who were registered the day the challenge was issued or agreed upon...

Good thing I got Marcus and Felipe to sign up for the boards a few weeks ago phew that was a close one

They've got nothing on Marco Baldi!!!  We are flying him in just for the game!
"I drink and I know things"

Tha Kid

« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2007, 12:52:47 PM »
JJ, you got enough players in this game??
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2007, 03:34:59 PM »
yea we should be alright. A lot of guys haven't signed up for the new board yet with finals going on and stuff and off week for basketball things have been slow to get going. We had 400+ members on the last forum and only about 150 or so now so give it time after finals.