Phillip Greene - G - IMG Academy - Chicago, IL - ST. JOHN'S

• 153 replies

Moose

Re: Phillip Greene - G - IMG Academy - Chicago, IL - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »
Is this kid better than the other recruits? If not, hes nuts

I dont get this comment.

I don't get anything Baldi says.  I'm wondering why he spends time on this site when IONA is his true love.

If the 23 other guards already signed are better than him, why the hell would he come here? To sit next to Dunlap? Same goes for Calhoun. Are we going to start 5 guards?

And for Moose, I grew up a St Johns fan long before I ever heard of Iona. I went to Iona, therefore I am a fan. Ive said this numerous times,Is that hard to follow?

You seem to take great pleasure in backhanded comments STJ's way.  I know many STJ fans who are still STJ fans and much more than their alma mater (not that I have an issue with that).  Maybe I wish I knew you and your posts when Iona won 1-2 games that year to see if the backhanded comments flew your alma mater's way as well.

As for guards I count 3 signed (Nuri, Harrison and Greene)  I 'think' Amir and Dom can see time at the 2 depending on matchups.  Nobody else can play the 2.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2011, 03:42:52 PM »

I dont get this comment.

I don't get anything Baldi says.  I'm wondering why he spends time on this site when IONA is his true love.

If the 23 other guards already signed are better than him, why the hell would he come here? To sit next to Dunlap? Same goes for Calhoun. Are we going to start 5 guards?

And for Moose, I grew up a St Johns fan long before I ever heard of Iona. I went to Iona, therefore I am a fan. Ive said this numerous times,Is that hard to follow?

You seem to take great pleasure in backhanded comments STJ's way.  I know many STJ fans who are still STJ fans and much more than their alma mater (not that I have an issue with that).  Maybe I wish I knew you and your posts when Iona won 1-2 games that year to see if the backhanded comments flew your alma mater's way as well.

As for guards I count 3 signed (Nuri, Harrison and Greene)  I 'think' Amir and Dom can see time at the 2 depending on matchups.  Nobody else can play the 2.

Ok than Greene gets time and 2 of the signed SF's are unhappy and would be gone after 1 year. I dont think all the signed recruits make it to their soph yers at SJU

The Iona AD and Ruland got beat up on the message board that year. And the school made changes

Moose

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2011, 03:46:14 PM »

I dont get this comment.

Ok than Greene gets time and 2 of the signed SF's are unhappy and would be gone after 1 year. I dont think all the signed recruits make it to their soph yers at SJU

The Iona AD and Ruland got beat up on the message board that year. And the school made changes

Fair point about who stays.  We will see.  That kid left USC after getting 20 mpg as a freshman.  Who knows.

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2011, 11:46:55 AM »
do we have a LOI yet?
if not WHY........

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2011, 11:57:34 AM »
do we have a LOI yet?
if not WHY........

I remember you.  A very annoying poster from what I recall.  When he signs then you'll know.

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2011, 12:07:30 PM »
legiitimate question  followed by an attack
stupid to the highest degree

Moose

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2011, 12:11:04 PM »
do we have a LOI yet?
if not WHY........

I remember you.  A very annoying poster from what I recall.  When he signs then you'll know.

Agreed

« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2011, 12:14:40 PM »
legiitimate question  followed by an attack
stupid to the highest degree

First of all, look at how you asked the question.  It's the manner of how you presented it.  Look at how you posed your question.

Not to mention, typing in all CAPS is considered 'yelling.'  Secondly, if anyone had info I'm more than sure it would've been posted.  Thirdly, you could've posted your question in the "Phil Greene" thread in the recruiting section.  Lastly, your posting history has shown you to be rather annoying.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 12:21:41 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2011, 12:38:18 PM »
thanks for your advise
as inane as it is
a question is all
who died and made you god

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2011, 02:16:06 PM »
Greene hasnt signed a LOI yet because he hasnt been committed to us during a signing period
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Moose

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2011, 02:23:19 PM »
Greene hasnt signed a LOI yet because he hasnt been committed to us during a signing period

I thought yesterday was the start the late signing period.

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2011, 02:39:34 PM »

Huh?  WHat does that have do with anything?

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2011, 03:10:03 PM »
do we have a LOI yet?
if not WHY........

Huh?  WHat does that have do with anything?

i was tring to answer cheeses question. Maybe i was wrong on the dates

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2011, 03:46:27 PM »
For those wondering, Greene faxed in his NLI today per Zags on twitter.

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2011, 07:15:52 PM »
For those wondering, Greene faxed in his NLI today per Zags on twitter.

See pic.  Welcome to SJU Phil:

http://twitpic.com/4kv0ja

« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 10:59:02 AM »
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:01:06 AM by mjdinkins »

Moose

« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2011, 11:20:59 AM »
Wondering.

The press release from STJ yesterday said that Greene was MVP of IMG this year.  Wasn't Deandre Daniels on IMG?  If he won over Daniels thats pretty impressive.

Marillac

« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2011, 03:46:58 PM »
It's criminal this kid is not in the top 75.  He's the only player I've seen live out of our signing class.  He reminds me a lot of what I saw out of Ben Gordon when I saw him play his junior yeat at my high school.

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »
It's criminal this kid is not in the top 75.  He's the only player I've seen live out of our signing class.  He reminds me a lot of what I saw out of Ben Gordon when I saw him play his junior yeat at my high school.

The kid does look good from what I saw and he seems longer than our other guards. His build reminds me of Jason Clark from gtown