Jaren Sina - PG - Gill St. Bernard's School - Gladstone, NJ - SETON HALL

• 280 replies

Poison

Well, we got a kid from Harvard.

gman

Might have a spot for him now

LJSA

And best of all he won't be a dick in practice.

Heard rumblings that the coach at Northwestern might be out and that if he is out Sina will not go there...

Logical destination would be Seton Hall. He'd be able to get shots there
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

I can say with certainty Sina won't be mentioned with St. John's nor should he. Not a good fit for school or player.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

I can say with certainty Sina won't be mentioned with St. John's nor should he. Not a good fit for school or player.

After Jordan, are they really looking at anyone?

lihoop

Sina = high basketball IQ = something we need if Branch doesn't pan out

As posted on redmen.com

Carmody fired at Northwestern and Sina opening up his recruitment, do we have a chance and would we want him?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:25:31 PM by Moose »

kid can shoot and has a good handle.

sign him up.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:25:42 PM by Moose »

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:25:55 PM by Moose »

Just curious, why would he not be a good fit here? He can shoot, and people say he has a high bball IQ which is exactly what we need.

ras

Everybody is bitching that we need a PG. If we dont get Jorden,why wouldnt we be intersted in him?

*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Marillac

Screw this style of play crap.  Pass on this kid and watch him drop 30 on us.  We need someone that can chew gum and walk at the same time.  He shoots and he can run point...son of a coach....sign his arse up.

Moose

Well maybe Dave can expand on his earlier thoughts.
Remember who broke the Slice news

Poison

Screw this style of play crap.  Pass on this kid and watch him drop 30 on us.  We need someone that can chew gum and walk at the same time.  He shoots and he can run point...son of a coach....sign his arse up.

+100000000000

Yessir
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

The kid has not even asked for a release let alone has he been granted one and already we are demanding the staff pursue a kid who isn't even available the night after Lavin was in Philly watching a significantly better player who is available.  On top of that we have a full roster and will have Branch for a full year.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 02:56:05 PM by fordham96 »

paultzman

If he was offered by Bama once, who are we kidding? They may not be world beaters, but neither are we.

paultzman

The kid has not even asked for a release let alone has he been granted one and already we are demanding the staff pursue a kid who isn't even available the night after Lavin was in Philly watching a significantly better player who is available.  On top of that we have a full roster and will have Branch for a full year.

Agree, just reacting to folks who nit pick about this kid's game. Like his dad, he is a smart, hard working winner IMO.