Keith Spellman - PG - Thomas Jefferson HS - Brooklyn, NY - MORGAN ST.

• 59 replies
is our next recruit interview....post any questions you might have....
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:40:37 PM by kjd01067 »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kob24

Re: Keith Spellman
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 10:01:39 AM »
why is he being interviewed. he doesnt want to ocme here is what every 1 is telling me. he thinks he belongs in a duke or nc program

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 10:18:51 PM »
why not interview him. We're a St. John's site showing him the fans have interest in him. It can't hurt!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 10:23:03 PM »
why not interview him. We're a St. John's site showing him the fans have interest in him. It can't hurt!

totally agreed. good to get the st johns name out there and show him that sju fans want him
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

pmg911

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 09:42:10 AM »
This kid is SOOOOO overrated its scary..

He takes more shots then anyone, including Lance Stephenson, in the city...

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »
its because he has to and he shoots a very good percentage.  he is clearly a highmajor talent IMO. if russ smith from molloy (even more of a chucker and he has more around him) is getting high major looks than this kid is absolutely the goods as well.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Randomhero423

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 03:14:17 PM »
spellman is way out of control at times though.  but he's defintely a high major player like theo said. 

lance vs st rays passed the ball A LOT.  parrom played tremendous D against him and so did omari.  vs. thomas jeff he didn't look like he wanted to dominate.  needs to work on his outside shot a bit

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 03:34:04 PM »
grace and joel wright will be a very good duo when spellman leaves.

Re: Keith Spellman - PG - Thomas Jefferson HS - Brooklyn, NY
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 04:30:13 PM »
I live down the block from Jeff. so i caught a couple of their games I except them to be in the Garden VS Lincoln , they lost two Key SR but they return the Big 3

We should focus on Keith teammate Grace 2011 class
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

pmg911

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »

Davonty (spelling.?) Grace. . the 17 year old Freshman phenom..    I certainly hope he can do well when he is three year older then his classmates..

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 03:38:18 PM »

Davonty (spelling.?) Grace. . the 17 year old Freshman phenom..    I certainly hope he can do well when he is three year older then his classmates..
Jesus, 17 year old freshman
He might be 25 by the time he gets out of the public school system.

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 10:18:41 PM »
do I sense a lil hate in your blood that Bk runs the H.S. B-Ball scene , the kid is not 17, but i didn't see any birth certificate   ;)

Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

pmg911

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2008, 07:33:47 AM »
do I sense a lil hate in your blood that Bk runs the H.S. B-Ball scene , the kid is not 17, but i didn't see any birth certificate   ;)

#1. I lived in Brooklyn for 36 years so there is no "hate"...     het it straight though..  Lincoln runs the scene but don't forge that TINY cheats to get it done. . and if you don't think he cheat ..  you either are VERY naive or have no idea what you are taling about..

#2. Grace is 17. . and this fact was even mentioned on MSG Netowrk during the playoffs...

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2008, 03:05:16 PM »
Good to hear, a fellow brooklynite is on this site

I heard he is 16 turning 17 later on this year , which would put him at 19 in H.S. , How old was Dominican Jordan in H.S.?

Lincoln is dirty but there are a lot of dirty PSAL &  CHSAA schools but nothing compares to out of state Preps they are the dirtiest

pmg911

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »

I heard he is 16 turning 17 later on this year , which would put him at 19 in H.S. , How old was Dominican Jordan in H.S.?

Lincoln is dirty but there are a lot of dirty PSAL &  CHSAA schools but nothing compares to out of state Preps they are the dirtiest

If he is turning 17 as frosh. . that would means 18 as Soph, 19 as Junior. . 20 as Senior...

I am not 100% sure but I thought you can't play high school sports in NY State after you turn 19.....

He is 3 years behind he class..  its a disgrace...   

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 04:47:02 PM »

If he is turning 17 as frosh. . that would means 18 as Soph, 19 as Junior. . 20 as Senior...

I am not 100% sure but I thought you can't play high school sports in NY State after you turn 19.....

with all due respect...your math is a disgrace...that would make him 2 years behind his class...1 and 1/2 years if his birthday is in the Fall...real nice of you to call a 16 year old kid a disgrace...

and you're right there is an age limit...
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 04:53:06 PM »
He is behind, i agree but he is turning 17 at the end of this year which would be the start of his 2nd year , 18 as JR , 19 as SR

pmg911

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 07:57:49 PM »

with all due respect...your math is a disgrace...that would make him 2 years behind his class...1 and 1/2 years if his birthday is in the Fall...real nice of you to call a 16 year old kid a disgrace...

and you're right there is an age limit...

This kid is 17 right now...   no idea when his birthday is but he is three years behind his class..

Randomhero423

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 08:07:14 PM »
oj mayo is a 20 year old freshman now in college

pmg911

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2008, 08:39:08 AM »
oj mayo is a 20 year old freshman now in college

and your point is..?