Anyone gonna be at Jimmy V tomorrow?

• 2 replies
Anyone gonna be at Jimmy V tomorrow?
« on: December 03, 2007, 09:03:54 PM »
Anyone else going to be at the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow at the garden? ill be there and ive been looking forward to this since i saw oj mayo vs. derrick rose on the schedule when it came out months ago.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Randomhero423

Re: Anyone gonna be at Jimmy V tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:14:23 PM »
i really want to go.  not sure if i will.  gotta find someone who will go w/ me.  my friend who was going to. completely lost it today so i'm not sure if he can do.

beasely praticed at my school's gym from 11-1 today.  i saw glimpses of him.  guy's a beast.  he was of course yappin his mouth while i was watchin. lol

Re: Anyone gonna be at Jimmy V tomorrow?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 09:19:31 PM »
lol i dont know if you ever saw him in HS but he was by far the laziest warm up player ever.  the man would stray off the lay up lines tons of times to go and talk to girls in the stands and he would often sit on the benh while the rest of his notre dame prep team stretched.  he was a joke attitude wise but it looks like hes turned up the intensity quite a bit since being in HS. hes also trimmed a little excess weight off.  i initially put him 2nd on the list of my top freshmen but only because of his work ethic.  i think hes earning his way to #1 now.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap