Tickets for Syracuse Game

• 6 replies
Tickets for Syracuse Game
« on: December 02, 2013, 10:23:36 AM »
Hey,

This is my first post here, although I've been a member for a couple years (just prefer reading you're opinions and insight as opposed to posting my own).  Anyway, I've been trying to find two tickets to the Syracuse game at MSG and was wondering if you guys had any insight on where was the best place to get a good deal.  I'm an alum (graduated in 2007) and used to go to all the games back then, however between time and the cost I've only been able to make it out to a few games since (most memorably the Duke, Pittsburgh, and UConn games during Lavin's first year).  I'm trying to find a couple tickets so I can bring my pops down and check out this year's squad.  If anyone has any insight on any deals please let me know. 

Thanks!

pmg911

Re: Tickets for Syracuse Game
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 02:06:40 PM »
call the SJU Ticket office 888- GO - STORM

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 02:24:57 PM »
Wait til after the Fordham game...they may get cheaper.

TONYD3

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 02:26:55 PM »
decent seats in the corner were going for over 100 in lower level. 80 plus 20 fee. That is way to expensive.
got cyber monday email today 20 dollar off code: SJUBB

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »
Thanks pmg.. Don't be such a pessimist Beamer

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 02:30:04 PM »
Yeah I got that email too Tony, I tried using them but it didn't work for the Cuse game.. I love the Johnnies and watch every game but that seems pretty steep, even if it is Syracuse

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 01:17:35 AM »
VividSeats is an official reseller of the Big East so it's safe to buy off there if you can get a good price. If not call the ticket office and say you are an alum trying to go to the game.