Portland comes out strong.

• 80 replies
Re: Portland comes out strong.
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2008, 10:52:46 PM »
      “It's Big East basketball. Big East basketball is that way. It's a physical game every time you play in the league.”

- a very good coach

mkras99

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2008, 12:40:20 AM »
"To be the best, you've got to beat the best. Wooo."

- Ric Flair

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2008, 08:54:38 PM »
"To be the best, you've got to beat the best. Wooo."

- Ric Flair

Tha's mad funny, bre.
Bringin me back in the day when I was just a lil biddy in like '84 or sometin. My boys Rayshawn, Kokai and Ty would turn on Ch. 9 Saturdays when the WWF was goin strong. We'd all take the couch cushions out and put 'em on the floor and wrestle like we was on TV. Junkyard Dog was king, no doubt. But I always was down wit Superfly. Dude would leap from the top rope to do his thang. No one gonna escape that less you is Roddy Piper.
Just a lil shout out to all my Polynesian brothaz out there. Kei rua luka lanmo y rei! Keep it strong. Never let imperialism get ya down. Mea tyu togan!

-Choz4Life

Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2008, 09:44:02 PM »
The man right here

Randomhero423

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »
obama clinched!

what a speech!!

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2008, 08:14:16 AM »

It's been a long time comin, but I know a change gonna come.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 08:18:58 AM by Choz4Life »

pmg911

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2008, 09:00:58 AM »
I am breaking my promise here..  but that's life..

Choz. . what has been a long time coming..?   that a black man is the party nominee for President..?

Randomhero423

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2008, 10:11:32 AM »
i'm sure he meant a long time coming for him to win the nomination.  he has been leading for a while now.

« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2008, 10:40:19 AM »
i'm sure he meant a long time coming for him to win the nomination.  he has been leading for a while now.

im willing to bet thats not what choz meant

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2008, 11:58:28 AM »
it's the lyric of a sam cooke song.  he wrote it during the civil rights movement in the early '60s.

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2008, 10:22:15 PM »
Now this truly what it all about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qyWIGu5Ryk

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »

pmg911

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2008, 07:10:14 AM »

That ia a great video Choz. .   truly is...

But I wonder if you would remotely be interested in the this Presidential election if Barack Obama was not a black man...    if that is the reeason you are so into it . .  just say it...

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2008, 08:55:42 AM »
that video is lame

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2008, 08:57:43 AM »

That ia a great video Choz. .   truly is...

But I wonder if you would remotely be interested in the this Presidential election if Barack Obama was not a black man...    if that is the reeason you are so into it . .  just say it...

The price of gas, oil to heat my home and jobs being shipped overseas have nothing to do with skin color. That's just my opinion. That Sam Cook's song was a staple in my home when I was younger. Brings back memories. Whoever our next President is they have a lot of work to do.  

pmg911

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2008, 11:26:26 AM »

The price of gas, oil to heat my home and jobs being shipped overseas have nothing to do with skin color. That's just my opinion. That Sam Cook's song was a staple in my home when I was younger. Brings back memories. Whoever our next President is they have a lot of work to do.  

You are sure right about the next President having work to do...

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2008, 12:35:33 PM »
i would like to comment once more, that that video was lame...

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »
Choz,
If true, this video is what America will be talking about......

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0608/Obama_denies_a_rumor_and_questions_the_question.html

June 05, 2008
Categories: Barack Obama

Obama denies a rumor and questions the question

Sen. Barack Obama on Thursday batted down rumors circulating on the Internet and mentioned on some cable news shows of the existence of a video of his wife using a derogatory term for white people, and criticized a reporter for asking him about the rumor, which has not a shred of evidence to support it.

“We have seen this before. There is dirt and lies that are circulated in e-mails and they pump them out long enough until finally you, a mainstream reporter, asks me about it,” Obama said to the McClatchy reporter during a press conference aboard his campaign plane. “That gives legs to the story. If somebody has evidence that myself or Michelle or anybody has said something inappropriate, let them do it.”

Asked whether he knew it not to be true, Obama said he had answered the question.

“Frankly, my hope is people don’t play this game,” Obama said. “It is a destructive aspect of our politics. Simply because something appears in an e-mail, that should lend it no more credence than if you heard it on the corner. Presumably the job of the press is to not to go around and spread scurrilous rumors like this until there is actually anything, an iota, of substance or evidence that would substantiate it.”