Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY

• 749 replies

Marillac

Re: Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY
« Reply #700 on: September 02, 2017, 07:47:50 AM »
Surprise, surprise lol, UCONN it is
https://twitter.com/coreyevans_10/status/903703526643290113
Isn't that convenient.  So much for making a detailed assessment of alternatives.  We should NEVER schedule U-con again.
We dont want y'all to. Trust me lol

It's pretty sad when you think about it, that this is how you spend your spare time.
I find it entertaining. Its like picking on your chubby little brother haha

Somehow I doubt you stopped at just picking on your chubby little brother on some of those dark, cold New England nights.🤢

Where will your journey take you next? Off to Prarie View A&M's fan forum to talk some trash? Maybe stop by the forums of new conference rivals East Carolina or Tulane?

« Reply #701 on: September 02, 2017, 10:10:57 AM »
http://nypost.com/2017/09/02/st-johns-star-recruit-in-change-of-heart-transfers-to-uconn/
Don't worry U-cons keep cheating and rotting in that cesspool the AAC . You don't deserve to be in the big east . sju took the high road and I'm glad . Karma is a bitch. Remember Ollie hasn't won crap without  calgoons recruits .

« Reply #702 on: September 02, 2017, 10:40:13 AM »
http://nypost.com/2017/09/02/st-johns-star-recruit-in-change-of-heart-transfers-to-uconn/
Don't worry U-cons keep cheating and rotting in that cesspool the AAC . You don't deserve to be in the big east . sju took the high road and I'm glad . Karma is a bitch. Remember Ollie hasn't won crap without  calgoons recruits .
Mullin and st johns hasnt won crap period........ Hahaha

Poison

« Reply #703 on: September 02, 2017, 11:01:46 AM »
Mullin and st johns hasnt won crap period........ Hahaha

No, they hasn't. Very astute. However, we always win the summer.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:02:27 AM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #704 on: September 02, 2017, 11:03:18 AM »

Who would you take as your head coach, Ollie or Mullin?

« Reply #705 on: September 02, 2017, 11:07:29 AM »
Mullin or Ollie to me haven't shown yet they
Can sustain winning, toss up. Winning with jimmy c's recruits
is like lavin winning with norms

« Reply #706 on: September 02, 2017, 11:07:46 AM »
I don't like conditional releases but this seemed like a time it would've been appropriate
Move on.  He's their problem now.

Thought we were taking credit for signing him for a few weeks?

What's your point?

I don't take credit for anything.

« Reply #707 on: September 02, 2017, 11:14:17 AM »
There might not be a worse look than gloating message boarder. And as much as we want to hate uconn and their fans I guarantee you there are some of them who are reading this idiots posts and cringing. Just take your win and #$%^ off
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Poison

« Reply #708 on: September 02, 2017, 11:32:48 AM »
Mullin or Ollie to me haven't shown yet they
Can sustain winning, toss up. Winning with jimmy c's recruits
is like lavin winning with norms

Lavin didn't win with Norm's recruits. He greatly improved the team, but they lost in the first round. Ollie won the championship, and he had a lot of injuries last year. Completely unreasonable to compare the two. Ollie is more successful than any coach we've ever had. He has earned the benefit of the doubt. If they stink for another 2 or 3 years, that's a different story, but he had a lot of injuries, and you can't see that coming.

Uconn made the second round last year. Do you realize what the second round would mean for our program? We haven't been there since Lavor Postell was on our team. He's middle-aged now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 11:37:13 AM by Poison »

« Reply #709 on: September 02, 2017, 11:35:59 AM »
Surprise, surprise lol, UCONN it is
https://twitter.com/coreyevans_10/status/903703526643290113
Isn't that convenient.  So much for making a detailed assessment of alternatives.  We should NEVER schedule U-con again.
We dont want y'all to. Trust me lol

It's pretty sad when you think about it, that this is how you spend your spare time.
I find it entertaining. Its like picking on your chubby little brother haha

Somehow I doubt you stopped at just picking on your chubby little brother on some of those dark, cold New England nights.🤢

Where will your journey take you next? Off to Prarie View A&M's fan forum to talk some trash? Maybe stop by the forums of new conference rivals East Carolina or Tulane?
Probably gloating over their football teams narrow win over FCS level Holy Cross.  ::)

« Reply #710 on: September 02, 2017, 11:53:22 AM »
I can't make fun of UCONN's football team... at least they have one. 

« Reply #711 on: September 02, 2017, 12:18:39 PM »
I can't make fun of UCONN's football team... at least they have one. 

You don't have too, I just did.

Foad

« Reply #712 on: September 02, 2017, 04:55:45 PM »
Lavin didn't win with Norm's recruits.

Whose recruits did he win with?

« Reply #713 on: September 02, 2017, 05:20:35 PM »
Lol like I said before, this is pure entertainment!! And UConn football is terrible. We laugh at them hah

« Reply #714 on: September 02, 2017, 05:23:35 PM »
There might not be a worse look than gloating message boarder. And as much as we want to hate uconn and their fans I guarantee you there are some of them who are reading this idiots posts and cringing. Just take your win and #$%^ off
Not gloating. Just responding to some idiotic posts that I've seen.  ie Ollie and Mullin being a toss up. Lmaoo. I came here with information and y'all attacked. I said that UConn fans had known something was up for a long time now, we knew where sid wanted to be. Was I wrong??
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 05:24:37 PM by HuskyFan95 »

LoganK

« Reply #715 on: September 02, 2017, 06:08:20 PM »
took the high road and I'm glad
Very classy move by Mullin and SJU.  They realize the kid's life is more important than making sure UCONN pays for breaking the rules.  Obviously I wish it would have worked out differently, but I am proud of the way this situation was handled by the staff.

Poison

« Reply #716 on: September 02, 2017, 07:14:50 PM »

Way to take what I said out of context.

derk

« Reply #717 on: September 02, 2017, 09:42:25 PM »
I don't like conditional releases but this seemed like a time it would've been appropriate

What would be the conditions? Uconn isn't in the BE.
[/quote

So what. We didn't have to let him go. He screwed us limewise. Let him go anywhere but the 2 schools he wanted to go to. Why placate a double dealing kid and the program that violated the rules, Big East or not.

wpc77

« Reply #718 on: September 02, 2017, 09:51:11 PM »
Not gloating. Just responding to some idiotic posts that I've seen.  ie Ollie and Mullin being a toss up. Lmaoo. I came here with information and y'all attacked. I said that UConn fans had known something was up for a long time now, we knew where sid wanted to be. Was I wrong??

Why The #$%^ is this child still here?

derk

« Reply #719 on: September 02, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »

Yes. This wasn't about one team over another. It was about the struggles of confused young kid trying to forget the passing of his mother in the best way he knew how. It also was about one team who chose to let him reneg on his committment and another who played on the emotions of a grieving 17 year old kid while tampering with his committment. We could've made a big stink about this by dragging the kid's name through the mud but chose to let the kid live his life in peace. Who acted with class and who didn't.