Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY

• 749 replies
Re: Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY
« Reply #720 on: September 02, 2017, 11:35:53 PM »
There might not be a worse look than gloating message boarder. And as much as we want to hate uconn and their fans I guarantee you there are some of them who are reading this idiots posts and cringing. Just take your win and #$%^ off
Not gloating. Just responding to some idiotic posts that I've seen.  ie Ollie and Mullin being a toss up. Lmaoo. I came here with information and y'all attacked. I said that UConn fans had known something was up for a long time now, we knew where sid wanted to be. Was I wrong??
There might not be a worse look than gloating message boarder. And as much as we want to hate uconn and their fans I guarantee you there are some of them who are reading this idiots posts and cringing. Just take your win and #$%^ off
Not gloating. Just responding to some idiotic posts that I've seen.  ie Ollie and Mullin being a toss up. Lmaoo. I came here with information and y'all attacked. I said that UConn fans had known something was up for a long time now, we knew where sid wanted to be. Was I wrong??

Yes. This wasn't about one team over another. It was about the struggles of confused young kid trying to forget the passing of his mother in the best way he knew how. It also was about one team who chose to let him reneg on his committment and another who played on the emotions of a grieving 17 year old kid while tampering with his committment. We could've made a big stink about this by dragging the kid's name through the mud but chose to let the kid live his life in peace. Who acted with class and who didn't.
So I was right he wanted to be at UConn. His father wanted SJ.  This is public knowledge now BTW. And FYI we didn't tamper, sids contacted us and we answered

« Reply #721 on: September 02, 2017, 11:37:33 PM »

Yes. This wasn't about one team over another. It was about the struggles of confused young kid trying to forget the passing of his mother in the best way he knew how. It also was about one team who chose to let him reneg on his committment and another who played on the emotions of a grieving 17 year old kid while tampering with his committment. We could've made a big stink about this by dragging the kid's name through the mud but chose to let the kid live his life in peace. Who acted with class and who didn't.
So I was right he wanted to be at UConn. His father wanted SJ.  This is public knowledge now BTW. And FYI we didn't tamper, sids camp contacted us and we answered

« Reply #722 on: September 03, 2017, 12:42:34 AM »
Stay up in Hartford you clown good luck in AAC

« Reply #723 on: September 03, 2017, 12:59:10 AM »
Post above to Husky fan not Wilson only a kid. I live in CT went to High School there. Currently living there and paying taxes in Fairfield Cty. I hate there fans they are the reason PBR is $5. Screw Johnathan the Husky and big F'n No to them coming back Big East. Herbst aka knee pads made there bed so die slow.

MCNPA

« Reply #724 on: September 03, 2017, 01:01:14 AM »

So I was right he wanted to be at UConn. His father wanted SJ.  This is public knowledge now BTW. And FYI we didn't tamper, sids contacted us and we answered
Uconn staff has been tampering the entire time...

« Reply #725 on: September 03, 2017, 01:07:16 AM »
Husky fan 95 probably lives in Glastonbury wears a stained Marlboro sweatshirt and his beloved Husky hat that has taken more shots than Jenna Jameson. He is probably down $250 at Mohegan on video roulette. Goddamn Malloy

paultzman

« Reply #726 on: September 03, 2017, 07:55:15 AM »

Uconn staff has been tampering the entire time...

True & Sid responsible for his actions as well, for quite a while apparently.

« Reply #727 on: September 03, 2017, 10:54:32 AM »
How many years since his mom died, 2 or 3?  Life teaches us with time to pick yourself up
and move on with your life. If Sid is still wallowing in sorrow someone should take him to
some sort of grief councilng. Either that or have a man to man and tell him it's time to grow up and move on with your life, not run from it. 

Marillac

« Reply #728 on: September 03, 2017, 12:53:34 PM »

You just defined tampering, you raging nice person. Resorting to cheating to get St. John's 8th man...how the mighty have fallen. Enjoy Uconn's descent to obscurity.

« Reply #729 on: September 03, 2017, 03:03:08 PM »
Husky fan 95 probably lives in Glastonbury wears a stained Marlboro sweatshirt and his beloved Husky hat that has taken more shots than Jenna Jameson. He is probably down $250 at Mohegan on video roulette. Goddamn Malloy
Nope New Haven

« Reply #730 on: September 03, 2017, 03:05:29 PM »

You just defined tampering, you raging nice person. Resorting to cheating to get St. John's 8th man...how the mighty have fallen. Enjoy Uconn's descent to obscurity.
Everyone does it, Cooley did it to us with MAL. And Mullin would to given the opportunity. So stop crying and get over it

« Reply #731 on: September 03, 2017, 03:21:06 PM »

Everyone does it, Cooley did it to us with MAL. And Mullin would to given the opportunity. So stop crying and get over it

First of all, what does one has to do with the other?  Nothing at all.  Ashton-Langford reneged on UConn after the lead recruiter--who recruited him--left UConn. 

Lastly, I'm trying to stay out of this, but you should get the FOH as you're not bringing anything to the board as an outsider other than trying to be a nuisance and talking tough.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:26:13 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #732 on: September 03, 2017, 03:45:53 PM »

First of all, what does one has to do with the other?  Nothing at all.  Ashton-Langford reneged on UConn after the lead recruiter--who recruited him--left UConn. 

Lastly, I'm trying to stay out of this, but you should get the FOH as you're not bringing anything to the board as an outsider other than trying to be a nuisance and talking tough.
LOL

Foad

« Reply #733 on: September 03, 2017, 05:23:34 PM »
So stop crying and get over it

Everyone seems pretty over it except you. Because you clearly have such a full life.

« Reply #734 on: September 03, 2017, 05:37:50 PM »
HuskyFan95 probably goes to Catwalk and gambles his welfare check at Sports Haven.

« Reply #735 on: September 03, 2017, 08:18:50 PM »

Everyone seems pretty over it except you. Because you clearly have such a full life.
I have nothing to get over. I'm enjoying myself haha

« Reply #736 on: September 03, 2017, 08:45:24 PM »

[/quote

Huskyfan95 just got done getting the clap at Plesant Moments in Bpt. What a clown 🤡

Foad

« Reply #737 on: September 03, 2017, 09:17:11 PM »

Right, because you're a sad pathetic cunt haha

« Reply #738 on: September 03, 2017, 09:40:15 PM »

Right, because you're a sad pathetic cunt haha
Opinions are like ass holes. Everybody has one

« Reply #739 on: September 03, 2017, 10:16:09 PM »
I would think you would be on the boneyard toasting your staffs impressive pilfering of said recruit . Just go gloat there , nothing to see here .