Cam Mack - PG - Salt Lake City CC

• 157 replies

Marillac

Re: Cam Mack - PG - Salt Lake City CC - ST. JOHN'S (signed)
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2019, 05:54:28 PM »
Looks like an explosive athlete and good speed. Excited to see what he can do.

In a since deleted post his mother said she wished “we” waited instead of committing to St. John’s and that our fans are sick and vicious. She tagged him and to his credit I think he asked her to delete it.

On the court I am a fan of his. He needs to work on that left a lot and finish with it on the drives to that side or they will be blocked at this level. Defense will make or break him.

I’d love to add a grad-transfer PG like AJ Harris.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 05:55:16 PM by Marillac »

« Reply #101 on: April 02, 2019, 06:04:33 PM »
In a since deleted post his mother said she wished “we” waited instead of committing to St. John’s and that our fans are sick and vicious. She tagged him and to his credit I think he asked her to delete it.

On the court I am a fan of his. He needs to work on that left a lot and finish with it on the drives to that side or they will be blocked at this level. Defense will make or break him.

I'd like to add Hsu and then with him Jared Savage from WKU.

Marillac

« Reply #102 on: April 02, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »
I'd like to add Hsu and then with him Jared Savage from WKU.

Hsu recruited Aj Harris to New Mexico St. with LJ Figueroa. Savage is a player.

« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2019, 01:22:41 AM »

Shes not wrong. Also woof.

QuanMan

« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 10:04:42 PM by QuanMan »
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2019, 10:22:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/Camiscute2/status/1113984697141358593

Concert tickets? Best steakhouse?

He’s been retweeting St Johns fans the past few days and is already signed.

« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2019, 10:44:30 PM »
Concert tickets? Best steakhouse?

He’s been retweeting St Johns fans the past few days and is already signed.

Or deciding where to spend his 21st bday.

« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2019, 01:37:20 PM »
He's coming and he will be gone after next season. No reason to ready anymore into anything, he's a very upfront guy

goredmen

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2019, 06:06:40 PM »
See ya

ras

« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2019, 06:30:29 PM »
He asked for his release per Brazille.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 06:33:43 PM by ras »

Dan

« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2019, 08:08:31 PM »
He's coming and he will be gone after next season. No reason to ready anymore into anything, he's a very upfront guy

please stop making posts like this if you're going to be dead wrong within hours of making the post

Dan

« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2019, 08:15:10 PM »
also is there any doubt this kid plays for nebraska?  lol

SJUFAN

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2019, 09:17:53 PM »
If true wish him well, his loss. Just opens up a spot for another kid Mullin, Mitch, and Jr are recruiting.

« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2019, 01:12:30 AM »

Don't mind me I had a thought maybe our coach had a relationship with our best recruit.

Get this Indiana Pacer out of my life please.

« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2019, 11:33:15 AM »
If that happens and Mullin does not end up stepping down, we can change Matt A’s nickname to Matt Snake and I hope every SJU fan shit$ on his whole schtick. Because that would leave no doubt in my mind that he was in this kids ear before he left on our freaking dime.

also is there any doubt this kid plays for nebraska?  lol

Dan

« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2019, 12:19:20 PM »
Don't mind me I had a thought maybe our coach had a relationship with our best recruit.

Get this Indiana Pacer out of my life please.

Apparently he didn't...what a joke Mullin is as a coach, just let Matt A be the one and only, setting him and the program up for disaster as soon as he left.   With no relationship with this guy there was no way to do damage control.

« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2019, 04:11:28 PM »
I don't buy that there is no connection between Mack and Mullin.  Several instances this year, on this site, people posted links to Mack's twitter (I'm not a twitter guy") in which he specifically referred to Mullin as "my coach".  My guess is the uncertainty in the HC position for next year, however it is being framed publicly, is playing a role, and my guess is that a certain little egomaniac who now resides in Omaha has been spewing this stuff in Mack's ear for weeks even while still employed by SJU.  Remember that next time someone posts about how much Matt A "loves" his alma mater.

Johnny23

« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2019, 04:16:00 PM »
I don't buy that there is no connection between Mack and Mullin.  Several instances this year, on this site, people posted links to Mack's twitter (I'm not a twitter guy") in which he specifically referred to Mullin as "my coach".  My guess is the uncertainty in the HC position for next year, however it is being framed publicly, is playing a role, and my guess is that a certain little egomaniac who now resides in Omaha has been spewing this stuff in Mack's ear for weeks even while still employed by SJU.  Remember that next time someone posts about how much Matt A "loves" his alma mater.

Lincoln, not Omaha.

« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2019, 04:18:52 PM »
Yup, my mistake.  But you get where I'm going.

« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2019, 06:19:23 PM »
If that happens and Mullin does not end up stepping down, we can change Matt A’s nickname to Matt Snake and I hope every SJU fan shit$ on his whole schtick. Because that would leave no doubt in my mind that he was in this kids ear before he left on our freaking dime.

Feel the same way when he Darien Williams decommitted from Iowa St and came to St. John's?

Also I really do think Cam is opening up his recruitment. Had a monster year and think there were a lot of whispers in his ear.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle