Cam Mack - PG - Salt Lake City CC

• 157 replies

Foad

Re: Cam Mack - PG - Salt Lake City CC
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2020, 04:29:47 PM »
Mack and his mother said before he committed to SJ that he was going to play college ball for a year and then go pro. But SJ dodged a bullet because instead of an honorable all Big 10 selection who averaged 12/7/5 eighth place SJ's got Nick Rutherford instead. Ahahahahahahahahahaha

« Reply #141 on: March 10, 2020, 05:03:35 PM »
Mack and his mother said before he committed to SJ that he was going to play college ball for a year and then go pro. But SJ dodged a bullet because instead of an honorable all Big 10 selection who averaged 12/7/5 eighth place SJ's got Nick Rutherford instead. Ahahahahahahahahahaha

Lol another Foad lie of a post don’t see cam Mack listed anywhere as big ten honorable mention....lies again .....a 12/7/5 guy who played for a 7-24 team AHAHAHAHA idiot

Below is right from big ten website

2019-20 All-Big Ten Men’s Basketball Team
As selected by Big Ten coaches

FIRST TEAM
LUKA GARZA, IOWA
Anthony Cowan Jr., Maryland
Jalen Smith, Maryland
CASSIUS WINSTON, MICHIGAN STATE
Lamar Stevens, Penn State

SECOND TEAM
Ayo Dosunmu, Illinois
Zavier Simpson Michigan
Xavier Tillman, Michigan State
Daniel Oturu, Minnesota
Kaleb Wesson, Ohio State

THIRD TEAM
Trayce Jackson-Davis, Indiana
Joe Wieskamp, Iowa
Geo Baker, Rutgers
Nate Reuvers, Wisconsin
D'Mitrik Trice, Wisconsin

HONORABLE MENTION
Kofi Cockburn, Illinois
Marcus Carr, Minnesota
Trevion Williams, Purdue
Ron Harper Jr., Rutgers

« Reply #142 on: March 10, 2020, 05:47:13 PM »
Lol another Foad lie of a post don’t see cam Mack listed anywhere as big ten honorable mention....lies again .....a 12/7/5 guy who played for a 7-24 team AHAHAHAHA idiot

Below is right from big ten website

2019-20 All-Big Ten Men’s Basketball Team
As selected by Big Ten coaches

FIRST TEAM
LUKA GARZA, IOWA
Anthony Cowan Jr., Maryland
Jalen Smith, Maryland
CASSIUS WINSTON, MICHIGAN STATE
Lamar Stevens, Penn State

SECOND TEAM
Ayo Dosunmu, Illinois
Zavier Simpson Michigan
Xavier Tillman, Michigan State
Daniel Oturu, Minnesota
Kaleb Wesson, Ohio State

THIRD TEAM
Trayce Jackson-Davis, Indiana
Joe Wieskamp, Iowa
Geo Baker, Rutgers
Nate Reuvers, Wisconsin
D'Mitrik Trice, Wisconsin

HONORABLE MENTION
Kofi Cockburn, Illinois
Marcus Carr, Minnesota
Trevion Williams, Purdue
Ron Harper Jr., Rutgers

Foad is not a sju fan, just an overall angry hater of the program...I wouldn’t even engage him....

Foad

« Reply #144 on: March 10, 2020, 06:57:58 PM »
Foad is not a sju fan, just an overall angry hater of the program...I wouldn’t even engage him....

I don't hate SJ basketball, I have contempt for mindless SJ basketball fans. If you don't know what I mean by mindless SJ basketball fans look in the mirror, it'll dawn on you eventually.

« Reply #145 on: March 10, 2020, 07:03:04 PM »
I don't hate SJ basketball, I have contempt for mindless SJ basketball fans. If you don't know what I mean by mindless SJ basketball fans look in the mirror, it'll dawn on you eventually.
I gave you many compliments as I grew on this site, but as I evolved  as a poster,I quickly became enlightened to your distaste for the program....we were fans at the same time and I’m positive we both shared many days and nights of happiness after big wins....time for us to become the voice for our Posterity and become a positive voice for our future fans!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 07:23:56 PM by Johnnies93!! »

goredmen

« Reply #146 on: March 10, 2020, 07:23:44 PM »
Where have people been seeing that Mack is leaving Nebraska? I haven't seen anything other than that he's suspended and/or dealing with a family matter.

« Reply #147 on: March 10, 2020, 09:04:38 PM »
I apologize I took the Big Ten coaches all conference picks and not the media

Rodman

« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2020, 10:50:19 PM »
Fake news.

Give me Rutherford all day.  He plays his heart out.  Who needs talent.

« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2020, 09:52:40 PM »
Rothstein

Former Nebraska guard Cam Mack will not enter the 2020 NBA Draft and instead transfer, per his Twitter page.

Goodman
Mack said that Portland, UTEP, URI, Portland State, ECU and New Mexico State are all involved.

Poison

« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2020, 09:25:07 AM »
Rothstein

Former Nebraska guard Cam Mack will not enter the 2020 NBA Draft and instead transfer, per his Twitter page.

Goodman
Mack said that Portland, UTEP, URI, Portland State, ECU and New Mexico State are all involved.

That list says no one wants the baggage he's bringing.

Marillac

« Reply #151 on: May 06, 2020, 06:05:07 PM »
That list says no one wants the baggage he's bringing.

This is what happens when a parent gets too involved. 5 high schools and home school to end it (because no school or coach was a good fit), 4 transfers while in college and commitments to 5 different colleges. This might be the most mishandled athlete of all-time. He’ll be a 24 year old junior if he ever plays again—which he almost certainly won’t with his problems in a school and immaturity.

Foad

« Reply #152 on: May 06, 2020, 07:09:02 PM »
This is what happens when a parent gets too involved. 5 high schools and home school to end it (because no school or coach was a good fit), 4 transfers while in college and commitments to 5 different colleges. This might be the most mishandled athlete of all-time. He’ll be a 24 year old junior if he ever plays again—which he almost certainly won’t with his problems in a school and immaturity.

I called Luther Wright to ask him about your opinion. He said Lenny Cooke was the most mismanaged athlete of all time. Lenny said it was Art Schlichter. Art Schlichter said it was Todd Marinovich. Marinovich said Brian Bosworth. Bosworth mentioned Lenny Dykstra. Dykstra said Denny McLain, hands down. McLain mentioned Tonya Harding, who said Eddie Griffin told her that Cam Mack might be the most mishandled athlete of all-time. So at least you two agree there.

Marillac

« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2020, 12:10:12 AM »
I called Luther Wright to ask him about your opinion. He said Lenny Cooke was the most mismanaged athlete of all time. Lenny said it was Art Schlichter. Art Schlichter said it was Todd Marinovich. Marinovich said Brian Bosworth. Bosworth mentioned Lenny Dykstra. Dykstra said Denny McLain, hands down. McLain mentioned Tonya Harding, who said Eddie Griffin told her that Cam Mack might be the most mishandled athlete of all-time. So at least you two agree there.

Lenny Cooke made one massive mistake. His move to NJ was a wise one IMO.

Mack has made a dozen. He should have a degree and should be playing professionally somewhere. He changes schools every time he messes up. What kind of parenting is that? Blame the coach and school and leave? 11 schools in 7 years? How is that even possible?

Foad

« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2020, 04:14:03 PM »
Lenny Cooke made one massive mistake. His move to NJ was a wise one IMO.

Mack has made a dozen. He should have a degree and should be playing professionally somewhere. He changes schools every time he messes up. What kind of parenting is that? Blame the coach and school and leave? 11 schools in 7 years? How is that even possible?

The larger point being that the most mishandled athlete of all time is someone you've never heard of, because he was so mishandled that he never amounted to anything, whereas Cam Mack is going to make a good living playing basketball. Much like the real brave heroines of the me too movement aren't the actresses that ended up on the cover of Vanity Fair because they endured watching Harvey Weinstein jack it, they're the waitresses and cashiers who refused to.

QuanMan

« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2020, 11:07:29 PM »
Fwiw he was calling Abs a rat on Twitter in what is now a deleted post. Said that he trusted him and is now paying the price. Pretty hilarious stuff.
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #156 on: May 21, 2020, 07:44:26 AM »
Fwiw he was calling Abs a rat on Twitter in what is now a deleted post. Said that he trusted him and is now paying the price. Pretty hilarious stuff.

I don’t think he mentioned anyone by name.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #157 on: May 21, 2020, 08:47:13 AM »
He didn’t mention him by name but it’s pretty obvious by the tweets it was Matt he responded to someone who said Matt was a rat and he said no cap (which I admit looked up cause had no idea what it meant lol) means no lie or for real And Laughed and put up clown emojis  ...very happy we avoided this Headache