Lavin

• 705 replies
Re: Lavin
« Reply #400 on: March 25, 2015, 08:50:28 PM »
So today's meeting was year in review. Doesn't look like anyone was correct today. Baldi will stick to his guns

Poison

« Reply #401 on: March 25, 2015, 08:52:44 PM »
So today's meeting was year in review. Doesn't look like anyone was correct today. Baldi will stick to his guns

Who knows if that is even true. St.John's is Yankee-like in that they tell you what they want to tell you, and you'll find out when they are good and ready to share it.

« Reply #402 on: March 25, 2015, 08:55:00 PM »

Who knows if that is even true. St.John's is Yankee-like in that they tell you what they want to tell you, and you'll find out when they are good and ready to share it.

Sorry to say....that's the way it's supposed to be

« Reply #403 on: March 25, 2015, 09:00:37 PM »

RIght that is why ASU let Herb Sendek continue to be their coach after their end of the year meeting yesterday and let him go on recruiting visits before they plan on firing him next week.

Except they fired him yesterday when they met with him in his year end visit.

« Reply #404 on: March 25, 2015, 09:02:44 PM »

RIght that is why ASU let Herb Sendek continue to be their coach after their end of the year meeting yesterday and let him go on recruiting visits before they plan on firing him next week.

I'm sure the ASU president was at that meeting

« Reply #405 on: March 25, 2015, 09:08:19 PM »
Desco, nice job today with the scoop. Keep it coming
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:09:07 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #406 on: March 25, 2015, 09:20:15 PM »
Whether its Randall, Papagiannis, Mussinni…or the likes of a 2016 (Ray Salnave/Shamorie Ponds/Gibbs)…I'm expecting a couple of quick commits within a couple of days to 2weeks post-extension.
If Diamond Stone doesn't pan out, Maryland is locked and loasded on Papagiannis.  That's the thing - Turgeon has 3 Centers lined up - Stone, then Papa & Yankuba Sima lined up.

Hope Stone goes to MD, and somehow the staff pulls a rabbit out of their hat. As of right now, Papa is wishful thinking, nothing more that I've read/heard.

« Reply #407 on: March 25, 2015, 09:26:30 PM »
Whether its Randall, Papagiannis, Mussinni…or the likes of a 2016 (Ray Salnave/Shamorie Ponds/Gibbs)…I'm expecting a couple of quick commits within a couple of days to 2weeks post-extension.
If Diamond Stone doesn't pan out, Maryland is locked and loasded on Papagiannis.  That's the thing - Turgeon has 3 Centers lined up - Stone, then Papa & Yankuba Sima lined up.

Hope Stone goes to MD, and somehow the staff pulls a rabbit out of their hat. As of right now, Papa is wishful thinking, nothing more that I've read/heard.

I think Stone pops for MD
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #408 on: March 25, 2015, 09:34:44 PM »

Tough to beat Wisconsin in their back yard, but Jeff Erman says Terps are right there. He's announcing in a couple of weeks

« Reply #409 on: March 25, 2015, 09:36:25 PM »

What?  Give it up guy, seriously.  Go away for a few weeks.

« Reply #410 on: March 25, 2015, 09:37:54 PM »

Give what up?

« Reply #411 on: March 25, 2015, 09:44:58 PM »

Give what up?

If you have to ask that then I won.

Poison

« Reply #412 on: March 25, 2015, 09:53:02 PM »

Sorry to say....that's the way it's supposed to be

I don't disagree, but they've made a lot of fans mad with their lack of due diligence. Simply put, Lavin and his staff either need to work harder, or smarter.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 09:54:38 PM by Poison »

« Reply #413 on: March 25, 2015, 10:07:32 PM »

Tough to beat Wisconsin in their back yard, but Jeff Erman says Terps are right there. He's announcing in a couple of weeks

It's a good fit for Diamond and I think he sees that.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Poison

« Reply #414 on: March 25, 2015, 10:11:19 PM »

Give what up?

Have you ever lost?

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #415 on: March 25, 2015, 10:16:37 PM »
Both the Post and News are saying that Gempenshaw will meet with Lavin to negotiatiate an extebsion, but nothing has been set in stone.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #416 on: March 25, 2015, 10:59:43 PM »

Forever.  I helped you out, fordham.

« Reply #417 on: March 25, 2015, 11:14:32 PM »

Forever.  I helped you out, fordham.
MJ - you going in July?

« Reply #418 on: March 25, 2015, 11:14:47 PM »

Give what up?

Have you ever lost?

I like to think not but others think I lost at least once...

« Reply #419 on: March 25, 2015, 11:31:12 PM »
Can someone explain why Lavin was looking for jobs at networks?