Posh Alexander- PG - Our Savior Lutheran- ST. JOHN’S (Signed)

• 109 replies
Re: Posh Alexander- PG - Our Savior Lutheran- ST. JOHN’S (Signed)
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2020, 10:08:08 AM »
Just did my deep dive on OSL for the first time. Posh looks like a tournament caliber PG to me.

His defense was a little disappointing. He’ll go chest to chest but is too easily beaten off the dribble. Wusu seems to bail him out a lot. Posh reminds me of a more athletic Levance Fields with a slightly sloppier handle. Levance is my prototypical PG.

McGriff has a better handle without a doubt, but Posh is more dynamic and probably has better vision.

I like the soph SF Sadiku better than Joaquin Sanders. If that kid develops his skills Jesus Christ....

Freshmen sanders impressed the hell out of me. Sophomore year not nearly as much. Will be interesting to see how he plays without posh and Wusu
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Marillac

« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2020, 11:26:25 AM »
Freshmen sanders impressed the hell out of me. Sophomore year not nearly as much. Will be interesting to see how he plays without posh and Wusu

He can shoot for sure, but his defense is awful. He’s always standing tall. I need to see more. A good coach could turn that Sadiku kid into the best wing defender in the Big East. He’s got naturally great feet. Good length too. Seems like a natural fit for Anderson’s style.

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2021, 01:13:42 PM »
Everything you said is plausible.

I think we grabbed low hanging fruit and didn't shake the tree. Having some fruit in this case is better than no fruit.

I still would have reached out to Davis and offered. I would have also liked to see Karim Mane who I think is have big upside. Also would have hit Jamal Mashburn Jr who recently just committed to Minnesota.

Posh is a good piece but we should hope he isn't the crown jewel of 2020.

The guy that we should hope isn’t the crown Jewel of the class is on his was to being the Freshman of the year in the big east.  Good thing we picked the low hanging fruit.

QuanMan

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2021, 01:15:57 PM »
The guy that we should hope isn’t the crown Jewel of the class is on his was to being the Freshman of the year in the big east.  Good thing we picked the low hanging fruit.

+1000
Section 3
Section 116

Poison

« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2021, 06:28:47 PM »
Posh Alexander was ranked as the 254th incoming freshman.

Where should he have been ranked?

« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2021, 09:38:50 PM »
Just looking at recruits who were ranked ahead of him in Big east on 247 were comical. I am no recruiting expert at all but it looks like a lot of swings and misses from the experts about Julian, Posh, Wusu.

ras

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2021, 09:49:17 PM »
Posh
Posh Alexander was ranked as the 254th incoming freshman.

Where should he have been ranked?
top 100

Poison

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2021, 10:13:30 PM »
Posh  top 100

I’d rank Posh at around 30.

« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2021, 11:54:58 PM »
I’d rank Posh at around 30.

👍🏻👍🏻 He has to be leading for Roomie of Year and he is making a statement for defense player of the year

Marillac

« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2021, 02:55:18 PM »
He can shoot for sure, but his defense is awful. He’s always standing tall. I need to see more. A good coach could turn that Sadiku kid into the best wing defender in the Big East. He’s got naturally great feet. Good length too. Seems like a natural fit for Anderson’s style.

Haven’t been following recruiting for a while…happy we got Sanders. Does anyone know about the other kid mentioned here? Is he on our radar?