Jordan coming back...

• 343 replies
Re: Jordan coming back...
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2015, 08:10:45 PM »
After he wins the POY next year Zach B will tweet that Jordan actually was never recruited by Lavin, he actually anticipated Lavin would be fired in two years and they would hire Mullin and that is why he signed with SJU in 2013!!!  LOL!!!

Talked to Kamal Yard today, Rysheed Jordan's advisor. Said NBA was considered, but decided right move was to return to school. #sjubb
Braziller

wpc77

« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2015, 08:11:15 PM »
After he wins the POY next year Zach B will tweet that Jordan actually was never recruited by Lavin, he actually anticipated Lavin would be fired in two years and they would hire Mullin and that is why he signed with SJU in 2013!!!  LOL!!!

U really have a hard on for Zach

« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2015, 08:20:12 PM »

No but he really can't let go of the previous regime to the point where he essentially has to make excuses for the current staff (not that it was their fault) when they failed to keep Sampson in the fold.  It was really pathetic and pretty obvious that the previous staff did not think much of him as a reporter and he is using his position to repay that lack of interest.

« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2015, 08:27:46 PM »
Mullin said he is wiping the slate clean with Obekpa and Jordan. Said both have been "a pleasure to deal with" in workouts

Kussoy tweet

« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2015, 08:34:51 PM »
From his lips to God's ears.

« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2015, 08:38:44 PM »

No but he really can't let go of the previous regime to the point where he essentially has to make excuses for the current staff (not that it was their fault) when they failed to keep Sampson in the fold.  It was really pathetic and pretty obvious that the previous staff did not think much of him as a reporter and he is using his position to repay that lack of interest.

fordham and I used to agree on very little until Obama got elected  :) but Fordham has been entirely fair and correct in his critique of Zach. I generally like Zach and his coverage of SJU but he has had a hard on for Lavin in his knocks on him and he goes out of his way to not be fair towards him.

He has let his personal feelings about him get in front of the truth. Let it go Zach

« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2015, 09:24:03 PM »
Eh, I'm not impressed. Weren't these same guys tweeting that Lavin was getting an extension this year? I'll believe it when I see the press release from the school.

Tha Kid

« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2015, 09:48:51 PM »
Chris Mullin confirmed Rysheed Jordan will be back at St. John's next season

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Like I said, wait for staff to acknowledge it
Arguably we could all say you were the last to know.  Rysheed tweeting it and actively recruiting high school seniors was a pretty good sign. 
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2015, 09:49:12 PM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Haaa.

« Reply #129 on: April 22, 2015, 09:51:58 PM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Arguably we could all say you were the last to know.  Rysheed tweeting it and actively recruiting high school seniors was a pretty good sign. 

Agreed.

« Reply #130 on: April 22, 2015, 09:56:29 PM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Agreed.

Then why the tweets today from media? Didn't you guys say earlier in this thread that schools don't announce underclassmen coming back?

« Reply #131 on: April 22, 2015, 09:58:39 PM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Agreed.

Then why the tweets today from media? Didn't you guys say earlier in this thread that schools don't announce underclassmen coming back?

He confirmed it. He didn't announce anything.

« Reply #132 on: April 22, 2015, 10:01:42 PM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Agreed.

Like I said. Wait for it to be acknowledged by the staff. Because it was their decision

« Reply #133 on: April 22, 2015, 10:03:45 PM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Agreed.

Yup, he was specifically asked about it and he answered.

« Reply #134 on: April 22, 2015, 10:06:11 PM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Agreed.

Yup, he was specifically asked about it and he answered.

Yup. Glad he's back. I think he, Dunn and Achie can be the top players in Big east

« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2015, 10:08:33 PM »
^Agree Baldi. I hope our guys all come focused for next season.

« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2015, 11:13:59 PM »

Talked to Kamal Yard today, Rysheed Jordan's advisor. Said NBA was considered, but decided right move was to return to school. #sjubb
Braziller

I met that guy once at the times union center for maac finals game. Was kinda weird, we got in an argument about the refs but ended up talking about sean evans and DJ and was a pretty cool dude
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Wods317

« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2015, 12:09:09 AM »
Jordan could be very dangerous this year. He really improved his jump shot and decision making later in the year. If he works hard this offseason and listens to the coaches plus has his head on straight he will be a first round pick I believe with his size and ability. I hope he has matured because kid has all the talent in the world with a basketball in his hands.

« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2015, 10:19:32 AM »

Howie Kussoy tweet.

Agreed.

They didn't announce it. Don't recall the staff being asked about it before either. Seemed to me once Jordan wanted to come back, most figured they would work it out.