Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck

• 1170 replies
Re: Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck
« Reply #300 on: April 14, 2014, 01:53:28 PM »
Saliva tests for anyone who took this thread seriously and extended it out for 15 pages.

ras

« Reply #301 on: April 14, 2014, 02:27:50 PM »
Truth be told the ship did appear that it was sinking. But, I gotta give Lavin credit. he seems to be working his tail off. And what appeared a couple weeks ago ,that we barely would be able to field a team ,now looks like we might be able to put a nice product on the floor next year, when all is said and done.

« Reply #302 on: April 14, 2014, 02:29:37 PM »
Saliva tests for anyone who took this thread seriously and extended it out for 15 pages.
Guess that would include you.  ;D

« Reply #303 on: April 14, 2014, 02:32:49 PM »

"Took this thread seriously"

Marillac

« Reply #304 on: April 14, 2014, 02:40:01 PM »

I'm scared to think what we'd find in his saliva. 

« Reply #305 on: April 14, 2014, 04:41:57 PM »

"Took this thread seriously"
If you post in it than YES you took it seriously! Motion denied counselor and I would admonish you not to interrupt these proceedings again! Gavel to rock!  :)

« Reply #306 on: April 14, 2014, 04:44:16 PM »
Potential positive news coming... Baldina's posts decrease exponentially. 

Probably not. I'm not crying and leaving like some do here

boo3

« Reply #307 on: April 14, 2014, 04:59:14 PM »
Nah,  just got boring reading same regurgitated drivel .

One thing I did notice from taking a step back was how obvious the frauds are around here.   

« Reply #308 on: April 14, 2014, 05:10:26 PM »

One thing I did notice from taking a step back was how obvious the frauds are around here.   

Agreed

« Reply #309 on: April 14, 2014, 05:14:24 PM »

Agreed

So teller of truth Baldi, you ever going to admit you were wrong and are the biggest fraud here? =)

« Reply #310 on: April 14, 2014, 05:21:20 PM »

Agreed

So teller of truth Baldi, you ever going to admit you were wrong and are the biggest fraud here? =)

Where was I wrong? I posted what was told to me by someone a lot closer to the program than most of us, and I will continue to do so. I know for a fact, some posters here, who are respected more than me have heard the exact same. I post what I hear, be grateful that I do

« Reply #311 on: April 14, 2014, 06:09:37 PM »

Agreed

Where was I wrong? I posted what was told to me by someone a lot closer to the program than most of us, and I will continue to do so. I know for a fact, some posters here, who are respected more than me have heard the exact same. I post what I hear, be grateful that I do

Baldi also knows like cubs fans that SJU fans just wait for the next show to drop regarding bad news, suspension, strip bars and lunch money to recruits :)

« Reply #312 on: April 14, 2014, 06:30:57 PM »
Hearing this is done deal. Time for both parties to move on. Get Massiello on the phone ASAP

What a gem of a post.

« Reply #313 on: April 14, 2014, 06:36:16 PM »

Agreed

Um, the title of your thread is "Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck." That is pretty much saying he's gone. That's where you were wrong. You also used the words "done deal."

« Reply #314 on: April 14, 2014, 06:43:07 PM »
No worries ladies. We can revisit this threAd after next season

boo3

« Reply #315 on: April 14, 2014, 06:46:04 PM »

weaksauce Baldi...even for you.   Time for a new inside source perhaps?

bk8664

« Reply #316 on: April 14, 2014, 06:47:03 PM »

Agreed

Would some of the "posters here" please step-up and confirm what Baldi had been hearing?  That might put this to back and forth nonsense to rest.  Thanks
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 08:28:23 PM by bk8664 »

« Reply #317 on: April 14, 2014, 07:02:10 PM »

LOL can we just remember this thread the next time Baldi posts his rumors? Also he was positive Dlo was transferring. Wasn't Jordan transferring a "done deal" as well? I'm sure there are others I'm missing. This is the 3rd consecutive season Baldi's predicted Lavin's departure.

boo3

« Reply #318 on: April 14, 2014, 07:04:21 PM »
 All coaches eventually get fired, so , one day, he will show you all!   Damnit!

« Reply #319 on: April 14, 2014, 07:30:49 PM »
Hearing this is done deal. Time for both parties to move on. Get Massiello on the phone ASAP

What a gem of a post.
That post is about 3-4 years off - lol.  Stranger things have happened...