Creighton Game - Player of the Game

• 22 replies
Re: Creighton Game - Player of the Game
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 10:13:41 AM »
I am starting to get down on CO.  If memory serves me, didn't he quit the team last year sometime around the Robert Morris game then there was the elbow to Wideman's head.  This weekend he got in for 5 seconds a rolled his ankle and was never seen from again.  Not the actions that define teammate.  But I don't know the kid.  When doe the bus leave for Portsmouth?

Don't know how you can blame him for spraining his ankle but he shouldn't have been in in the first place. I think he is overrated and like him better coming off the bench.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

ras

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2015, 11:33:23 AM »
I am starting to get down on CO.  If memory serves me, didn't he quit the team last year sometime around the Robert Morris game then there was the elbow to Wideman's head.  This weekend he got in for 5 seconds a rolled his ankle and was never seen from again.  Not the actions that define teammate.  But I don't know the kid.  When doe the bus leave for Portsmouth?

Don't know how you can blame him for spraining his ankle but he shouldn't have been in in the first place. I think he is overrated and like him better coming off the bench.
The problem is he is our only true big with exp.

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2015, 02:30:27 PM »

I'm not sure which hurts the most....his ankle or his head.