Jared Terrell - SG - New Hampton - Weymouth, MA

• 134 replies

Chilleb

Re: Jared Terrell - SG - New Hampton - Weymouth, MA
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 02:30:02 PM »
A backcourt of him and whitehead would be epic, add MCchris to that equation and were in the top 5 that year

Moose

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 02:46:24 PM »
A backcourt of him and whitehead would be epic, add MCchris to that equation and were in the top 5 that year

Who plays point between him and Whitehead?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2012, 02:48:31 PM »

Tedric Jackson is the guard I want from this class
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Chilleb

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2012, 03:22:23 PM »

Either or,  reminds me of the randy foye Kyle Lowry back courts or even russel Robinson / Mario charmers. I like the dynamic duo aspect

paultzman

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2012, 03:23:40 PM »

Either or,  reminds me of the randy foye Kyle Lowry back courts or even russel Robinson / Mario charmers. I like the dynamic duo aspect

+1

Moose

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 03:48:46 PM »

Only difference is Terrell and Whitehead are considerably taller, no?

Chilleb

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 03:57:29 PM »

There all around 6'3 randy foye and Mario are about 6'3 . Either way they'd transition to the point on the next level regardless because there not 6'5 6'6 nba 2g height.

Moose

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 05:15:09 PM »

There all around 6'3 randy foye and Mario are about 6'3 . Either way they'd transition to the point on the next level regardless because there not 6'5 6'6 nba 2g height.

You might be right but Foye never struck me as 6'3 in all the games both HS and College I saw him.  Whitehead is long for his height too.  Never seen Terrell in person yet but I think he strikes me as more physically mature than Foye and Chalmers.

No question those two in the backcourt would be pretty sick.

Chilleb

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 05:36:34 PM »

You might be right but Foye never struck me as 6'3 in all the games both HS and College I saw him.  Whitehead is long for his height too.  Never seen Terrell in person yet but I think he strikes me as more physically mature than Foye and Chalmers.

That 3 man class including mcChris is final 4 worthy

Moose

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 07:04:28 PM »

I'm just interested that your usually a proponent for another PG but you think between the two of them we could handle it.

Plus that would be Branch's senior year I think.

Chilleb

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 07:39:46 PM »

I'm just interested that your usually a proponent for another PG but you think between the two of them we could handle it.

Branch is long gone by then and I view both of them as point guards in the league but combos on the college level

Moose

« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2012, 07:52:41 PM »

Branch is long gone by then and I view both of them as point guards in the league but combos on the college level

Branch long gone?

12-13 Soph
13-14 Jr.
14-15 Sr.

That would be their freshman year, no?

Chilleb

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2012, 08:34:58 PM »

Branch long gone?

12-13 Soph
13-14 Jr.
14-15 Sr.

With the lack of depth at his position he has a tremendous second half this year and declares next year

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2012, 08:47:20 PM »

Branch long gone?

12-13 Soph
13-14 Jr.
14-15 Sr.

With the lack of depth at his position he has a tremendous second half this year and declares next year

I can't see that happening. It means he would be declaring after essentially only playing half a season of CBB. But if he does...you're a genius!!

Chilleb

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2012, 09:09:31 PM »

Branch long gone?

12-13 Soph
13-14 Jr.
14-15 Sr.

I can't see that happening. It means he would be declaring after essentially only playing half a season of CBB. But if he does...you're a genius!!
Was implying not after this season but next.  But who knows.. Anything is possible

paultzman

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2012, 02:06:10 PM »
“@EvanDanielsFOX: 2014 five-star guard Jared Terrell will transfer to Brewster Academy (@BrewsterHoops) according to his AAU coach Ty Boswell.”

Moose

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »
“@EvanDanielsFOX: 2014 five-star guard Jared Terrell will transfer to Brewster Academy (@BrewsterHoops) according to his AAU coach Ty Boswell.”

What a twosome

paultzman

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2012, 03:07:55 PM »

What a twosome

Smith is master of propaganda.

“@BrewsterHoops: Schools mentioned most by the current group of incoming Brewster guys:  Iowa St, Providence, St. John's, and West Virginia #Big12 #BigEast”

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2012, 02:44:26 AM »
From his video like this kid a lot. Strong and athletic reminds somewhat of Rysheed Jordan. Would take this kid on french toast.

Chilleb

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »
Would take him in a heartbeat, great alternative to whitehead