Isaih Moore - Pearl River CC- 6’10 PF - ST. JOHN'S (Signed)

• 131 replies
Re: Isaih Moore - Pearl River CC- 6’10 PF - ST. JOHN'S (Verbal Commit)
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2019, 12:30:13 PM »
Frankly, I don't care who you asked.  The information is still out there.  Rivals still has rankings from players from nearly 15 years ago.  Sure, the Scout archives has been wiped but 247 Sports took over for Scout.  You can still get a ranking evaluation from several years ago on 247 Sports, but whatever. 

Bradford overall ranking screams 2-star or less based on his compilation.  And, I couldn't find anything on Macon from high school.  Period! 

This is the best I could do, and I took nothing from it as it seemed arbitrary (and, it is only a 2-star ranking): http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/daryl-macon

I contacted the person who made the evaluation and is in charge of the rankings. I know you enjoy challenging me for whatever reason but this is silly.

They were 3 star players who high major schools targeted. They weren't unknown diamonds Anderson mined. However he coached them up and they became better than expected. This isn't mine or anyone's opinion. This is what happened. 
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2019, 12:36:31 PM »
I contacted the person who made the evaluation and is in charge of the rankings. I know you enjoy challenging me for whatever reason but this is silly.

They were 3 star players who high major schools targeted. They weren't unknown diamonds Anderson mined. However he coached them up and they became better than expected. This isn't mine or anyone's opinion. This is what happened. 

Once again, I don't care who you contacted.  The information is out there.  I also only challenge you because I know you're FOS (at least, you got that right).  Besides, you don't know what they were coming out of high school, as you attempted to use their Rivals' profile when it was actually their JUCO Rivals' profile.

Barford, at best, was an extremely, low 3-star recruit outta high school and Macon was 2-star at best.  High-major schools targeted both of 'em during their time in JUCO (you got another one right, somewhat).  They both ended up being high-level JUCO ball players and turned in solid play for Anderson at Arkansas.  That's what happened.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 01:20:23 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2019, 12:44:37 PM »
Once again, I don't care who you contacted.  The information is out there.  I also only challenge you because I know you're FOS (at least, you got that right).  Besides, you don't know what they were coming out of high school, as you attempted to use their Rivals' profile when it was actually their JUCO Rivals' profile.

Barfield, at best, was an extremely, low 3-star recruit outta high school and Macon was 2-star at best.  High-major schools targeted both of 'em during their time in JUCO (you got another one right).  They both ended up being high-level JUCO ball players and turned in solid play for Anderson at Arkansas.  That's what happened.

Do Aliens exist? Is that information out there?

SJUFAN

« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2019, 01:38:03 PM »
He also added that Anderson will win with these guys.

What are your thoughts on his opinion?

« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2019, 02:40:01 PM »
What are your thoughts on his opinion?

I think he will win more than he loses.

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2019, 12:03:16 AM »
Confirmed with Bossi both guys were 3 stars out of high school. Barford jumped up to 4 star in Juco. He also added that Anderson will win with these guys.

Confirmed lying lol.  Neither was ranked out of high school by the big 3 services (Rivals, 247, or ESPN), nice try though, trying to name drop scouts to support your lie.  I've already provided the link to arguably the most credible recruiting writer in Arkansas that covered Macon's recruitment, no where in that article does he mention a ranking or any high major offers that you claimed he had.

So just to recap....

- You lied about Macon and Barford's ranking out of high school
- You lied about Macon's offers out of high school
- You lied about "confirming" they were ranked out of high school

Just stop man, that's 3 strikes.  It's not that serious, just admit you were wrong and keep it moving.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 12:10:27 AM by MakingPlays »

Poison

« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2019, 01:12:32 AM »
Confirmed lying lol.  Neither was ranked out of high school by the big 3 services (Rivals, 247, or ESPN), nice try though, trying to name drop scouts to support your lie.  I've already provided the link to arguably the most credible recruiting writer in Arkansas that covered Macon's recruitment, no where in that article does he mention a ranking or any high major offers that you claimed he had.

So just to recap....

Just stop man, that's 3 strikes.  It's not that serious, just admit you were wrong and keep it moving.

Dave isn’t lying. His source might be different than yours, but calling him a liar is uncalled for.

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2019, 02:33:56 AM »

So just to recap....

You have to be Mike Anderson JR. or his side chick. Being this obsessed with another man is not healthy. Take a break guy.

« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2019, 04:05:38 PM »

So just to recap....

Hey homie I'm not sure who you are but I appreciate you posting here and adding insights on a number of things. I really do but you are shaking the wrong tree.

I have no reason to lie or make things up. I spend a lot of time and resources providing this website for everyone to enjoy. I've worked in the game of basketball for the past decade which and one of my agency's responsibilities is managing hundreds of members of the media across the country. A lot of them are very good friends of mine which makes it very accessible for me to get information that I posted. If you choose to not believe it that's fine but it's highly accurate from the man in charge of basketball scouting at Rivals.

The original point of all of this was the team that Mike Anderson had at Arkansas was very talented. He did a great job assembling and coaching that team. The talent he's acquired thus far at St. John's is far inferior which is concerning because even if he can coach them up it might not be enough.

Foad

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2019, 07:05:38 PM »
So to recap.

[…]

Which facts show you to be something of a bald faced liar.

So just to recap....

[...]

- You lied

It's not so much plagiarism as it is an homage. Or if you're from Arkansas, a homage.

« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2019, 09:23:15 PM »
Hey homie I'm not sure who you are but I appreciate you posting here and adding insights on a number of things. I really do but you are shaking the wrong tree.

I have no reason to lie or make things up. I spend a lot of time and resources providing this website for everyone to enjoy. I've worked in the game of basketball for the past decade which and one of my agency's responsibilities is managing hundreds of members of the media across the country. A lot of them are very good friends of mine which makes it very accessible for me to get information that I posted. If you choose to not believe it that's fine but it's highly accurate from the man in charge of basketball scouting at Rivals.

The original point of all of this was the team that Mike Anderson had at Arkansas was very talented. He did a great job assembling and coaching that team. The talent he's acquired thus far at St. John's is far inferior which is concerning because even if he can coach them up it might not be enough.

That's fine I get it that it's your website, if you don't want me to post here cause I'm not going to let you sit here and lie, that's perfectly fine by me, because that seems like what you're trying to get at with your story of what you do (which is irrelevant to this conversation) and telling me I'm "barking up the wrong tree." 

You're the one that started this by trying to call me out and say I was lying about them being unranked.  I didn't just say it I backed the information up and provide the sources.  I didn't just say "My friend said this now believe me."

I grew up not far where Macon played high school ball at, I know some of Daryl's family members.  One of my frats brothers that pledge me is his cousin.  And he was not ranked out of high school and he didn't have any high major offers I know that for a fact.  This is common knowledge to everyone in Arkansas that knows Daryl.  Arkansas on average gets about 2-3 high major players every year, and kids that are that have high major offers our media promotes the heck out of them and make sure everyone knows they are ranked and have high major offers.  If Daryl was ranked out of high school you would without a doubt be able to provide several links from the Arkansas media talking about it... you know why you can't do that?  Because he wasn't ranked and had no high major offers so that information is not out there.  I literally provided the article and proved that from Arkansas media, and you're still here trying to act like I'm the one lying, when you know you're lying.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 09:43:42 PM by MakingPlays »

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2019, 09:27:01 PM »
Dave isn’t lying. His source might be different than yours, but calling him a liar is uncalled for.

What do you call someone who isn't telling the truth?  It's an easy thing to prove here.  Post a Daryl Macon article from 2014 (the year he graduated) with his offer list and his ranking. 

I've posted the article where he did an interview and they described all the schools that were recruiting him, and all those schools were "interest only" and no ranking was mentioned. 

« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2019, 09:36:49 PM »

You have to be Mike Anderson JR. or his side chick. Being this obsessed with another man is not healthy. Take a break guy.

Says the guy that just came to another grown man's defense after he got caught up in a lie.  You must be Rudy Giuliani's side chick  ;D.

Anyways I see I've upset the owner and his loyal crew, I wasn't aware that if you were owner of board you can lie and it's alright, I'll see myself out.  You guys have a good one and enjoy the season!

« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2019, 10:53:26 PM »
Making Plays, I really think you are blowing this out of proportion.

1. I'm not mad or angry. It's a forum that's meant for discussion and debate. Plenty have agreed and disagreed over the years.

2. I never once said you were lying. You posted some information that was misleading. You made it appear as if Anderson took a bunch of nobody JUCOs and led them deep in March. I was simply pointing out these guys were in fact pretty good.

I added some links which you called into question so I went to the original source of that information to verify. I relayed what he said. You can tweet him and I'm sure he'll respond.

3. You are more than welcome to post here. I said it in my last message that I enjoy your insights and I know others do too. I hope you continue to post here.

4. Now I don't really like you calling me a liar because that is something I am not. We have very few rules here but one rule is not personally attacking other posters. Keep to the topics not the posters. We bend here and there with some guys but when things go too far we step in.

We can agree to disagree but lets move on. No one want to read petty banter instead they come to this thread to read about Moore's commitment.

Poison

« Reply #94 on: October 05, 2019, 09:09:30 AM »
What do you call someone who isn't telling the truth?  It's an easy thing to prove here.  Post a Daryl Macon article from 2014 (the year he graduated) with his offer list and his ranking. 

I've posted the article where he did an interview and they described all the schools that were recruiting him, and all those schools were "interest only" and no ranking was mentioned. 

Ok, you're right.

Foad

« Reply #95 on: October 05, 2019, 10:00:52 AM »
it's alright, I'll see myself out.  You guys have a good one and enjoy the season!

This guy flounces off more than Scarlett O'Hara.

« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2019, 12:43:28 PM »
This guy flounces off more than Scarlett O'Hara.
Makingplays isn’t lying, I remember him from Jump ball (Arkansas’ basketball forum) he was always one of the neutral posters that had the info usually. Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if it was Mike Anderson Jr., but his info was usually accurate.

Foad

« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2019, 02:07:22 PM »
Makingplays isn’t lying,

As a well-informed Arkansas fan would you rate this statement true or false?

"the moment [Nolan Richardson] stopped making final fours, people in Arkansas turned on him, they fired and ran him out of town."

I don't want to poison the well but I rate it pants-on-fire. Because NR last made the FF in 1996 and was fired six years later in 2002. Unless six years is a moment that doesn't even qualify as hyperbole. Thoughts?

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2019, 02:57:23 PM »
Pretty close... he would've been fired in 2000 but we won the SEC tournament... didnt stop people from harrasing him tho...

Re: Isaih Moore - Pearl River CC- 6’10 PF - ST. JOHN'S (Signed)
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2020, 04:22:10 PM »
don't know much about this kid, but he's shooting 80% from the FT line.  would be nice to have a big that we can leave in at the end of games and not worry about him getting hacked