What are our current players doing this summer?

• 23 replies

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
Re: What are our current players doing this summer?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2014, 05:02:37 PM »
Can some of Jordan's issues (including attitude) be attributed to his mom and his family life at home? Has anyone heard how well his mom is doing? Hopefully everything has stabilized at home and he can just focus on Basketball.

I think his goal is to enter the 2015 draft, which translates into more focus play which makes the the team better.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 07:23:38 PM »
Can some of Jordan's issues (including attitude) be attributed to his mom and his family life at home? Has anyone heard how well his mom is doing? Hopefully everything has stabilized at home and he can just focus on Basketball.

I think his goal is to enter the 2015 draft, which translates into more focus play which makes the the team better.

Well idk about earlier in the summer but he is currently at SJU taking a summer class(es?). As are most of the fellas.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 08:59:48 PM »

Well idk about earlier in the summer but he is currently at SJU taking a summer class(es?). As are most of the fellas.

Thanks for the update. I'll assume that is good news and at the very least his mom is not getting worse.
Cougar O' Malley

Foad

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2014, 09:14:38 PM »

Thanks for the update. I'll assume that is good news and at the very least his mom is not getting worse.

Hopefully we don't lose to Georgetown, she may suffer a setback.