Justice Hill

• 13 replies
Justice Hill
« on: May 17, 2019, 03:21:56 AM »
I would not leave Justice Hill out of the conversation, 2019 early recruit who was on Arkansas’ bench the 2nd half of the semester redshirting because he graduated early, Musselman is trying to sign more PGs and Hasn’t said much about him and he has been tweeting odd things lately and if he leaves Arkansas, St. John’s will be the one to get him because Mike and Justices Dad are as close as can be, only recruit Anderson had signed in 2019 so far, had been committed to Anderson since his Freshman year of high school so you know the bond is their, 5’11 quick as lightning PG.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4DxerL-1JU
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr-lJhntBI
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 12:21:33 PM by BannerMountainMan »

Re: Justice Hill
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 08:52:58 AM »
I would not leave Justice Hill out of the conversation, 2019 early recruit who was on Arkansas’ bench the 2nd half of the semester redshirting because he graduated early, Musselman is trying to sign more PGs and Hasn’t said much about him and he has been tweeting odd things lately and if he leaves Arkansas, St. John’s will be the one to get him because Mike and Justices Dad are as close as can be, only recruit Anderson had signed in 2019 so far, had been committed to Anderson since his Freshman year of high school so you know the bond is their, 5’11 quick as lightning PG.
Without knowing anything about Hill's game outside of your description and his 247 profile, I'll pass.  Seems to be a similar player to McGriff only ranked much lower.

wpc77

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2019, 09:40:43 AM »
Without knowing anything about Hill's game outside of your description and his 247 profile, I'll pass.  Seems to be a similar player to McGriff only ranked much lower.

Agree.   Very similar skills

Poison

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 10:26:35 AM »
Since we haven’t finished a season with enough ball handlers in quite some time, maybe we should welcome this kid aboard?

What’s wrong with having your 12th man be a PG that wasn’t so highly rated? That can’t be the sole reason we don’t add him. He doesn’t have to be Shamorie Ponds to help the team.

Mullin didn’t add size last year. Now he’s unemployed. Dixon leaving hurt him, too, and we don’t know what really happened there, but if the team is short handed and it could have been prevented, then there’s no excuse for it.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:28:40 AM by Poison »

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 01:34:14 PM »
He just announced he is leaving Arkansas, look for him to be at St. John’s

Johnny23

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 02:25:23 PM »
Another tough, pesky 5'11 PG. Get 'er done Mikey.

Ez_Uzi

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
He just announced he is leaving Arkansas, look for him to be at St. John’s
He'll be best buddies with Earlington :)

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2019, 04:31:04 PM »

"Hill never wavered in his commitment to Anderson and the Razorbacks, despite high major offers from the likes of Oklahoma State, Stanford, Virginia and others."

Nice schools to have offers from, despite his size.

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2019, 09:28:22 PM »
Would be a nicE gEt

ras

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2019, 10:13:20 PM »
When would he be eligible?

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2019, 01:00:13 PM »
Officially put his name in the transfer portal today, he committed to Anderson and the Hogs when he was a sophomore in high school but I do not see Anderson giving him a scholly because the Johnnies do not need another PG, really wish he would’ve put his name in it before McGriff, Hill is a freak athlete.

Poison

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2019, 03:17:51 PM »
Officially put his name in the transfer portal today, he committed to Anderson and the Hogs when he was a sophomore in high school but I do not see Anderson giving him a scholly because the Johnnies do not need another PG, really wish he would’ve put his name in it before McGriff, Hill is a freak athlete.

Most St.John’s teams are short one point guard. If he can play, I’d take him.

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2019, 05:49:00 AM »
He's a football player. If he has any interest in playing football, then St. John's is not his school.