Coach Lavin's Gameday Attire

• 42 replies
Re: Coach Lavin's Gameday Attire
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2014, 09:26:11 PM »
Padre Lavin

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »
Action Jackson clearly confused me with someone who cares about what any man wears. As I indicated 4 or 5 times throughout this thread I could care less. In fact for comedy sake I think all coaches should be forced to wear a uniform.
I actually applaud Lavin letting himself go and think he should fully embrace it and go full Huggy. Again I do not care about his outfit. My only non coaching complaint about Lavin is that his ginormous head is somewhat distracting, but I realize there is nothing he can do about it.

For the record my biggest coaching issue with Lavin is the last two seasons his inability to master the simpliest thing a coach can do. Figure who your best players are and set a rotation. I do not feel he put his players in the best position to win the previous two years. Off the court there seemed  to be way too much going on.   

This year my only issue with Lavin was not starting his 2nd best player.
If what a couple people told me is true, then that was not even really his fault. I have had no issues this year with his coaching. 8-1 so really no one should.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 11:11:13 AM by we are sju »

« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2014, 07:53:18 AM »
Has anyone noticed how much better Lavin's coaching has been since he started wearing the UA zip up under his suit?