Baldi probe: Where is Jordan?

• 168 replies

jr49

Re: Baldi probe: Where is Jordan?
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2014, 10:12:16 PM »
I posted a few weeks ago that I hoped Jordan comes back after Christmas. Why would I post such a thing?
same as always. Work up who u can.

« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2014, 10:14:43 PM »
"Good luck at Temple" lol Wasn't Harrison going to Baylor at one point too? Lavin to Cal?
. Baylor thing was my joking prediction. Thought h would transfer based on no information, other then what I would do. Posted that clarification many times.
wasju-baldi circlejerk?
That kind of thing excite you or just Ron Ron's junk?

LOL

I can only imagine the dialogue:

WASJU - "Jordan is home, he isn't sick, he's skipping practice, he's gotta be gone"
Baldi "Iona, say Iona, for the love of god say Iona, just one more Iona please, I'm literally one Iona away from finishing"

I happen to think my name is a nice word play - yours on the other hand is original played out.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:21:21 PM by Ron Artesticles »

« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2014, 10:46:35 PM »
"Good luck at Temple" lol Wasn't Harrison going to Baylor at one point too? Lavin to Cal?
. Baylor thing was my joking prediction. Thought h would transfer based on no information, other then what I would do. Posted that clarification many times.
wasju-baldi circlejerk?
LOL I can only imagine the dialogue: WASJU - "Jordan is home, he isn't sick, he's skipping practice, he's gotta be gone" Baldi "Iona, say Iona, for the love of god say Iona, just one more Iona please, I'm literally one Iona away from finishing" I happen to think my name is a nice word play - yours on the other hand is original played out.
You reading comprehension is as awful as your sexual fantasies about me, Bluto and Artest. I can understand me and Ron Ron but Bluto? To each  their own I guess.
I never started a rumor or said in any way I thought Jordan wasn't sick or even that anything is going on. I simply stated that there is and has been rumors about Jordan for two years now, and when he misses a game, there is understandable worry IMO.  I am not in Jordan's posse and I don't have a direct line to Lavin, so I have no idea. Unlike Bluto I root for SJU so I hope nothing is there.
Are all rumors true? No. Tulowitzki has about as much chance of being a Met as I do but they keep putting the rumors out there. Hopefully there is nothing to the Jordan thing as well.   

« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2014, 10:48:23 PM »
wasju-baldi circlejerk?
LOL I can only imagine the dialogue: WASJU - "Jordan is home, he isn't sick, he's skipping practice, he's gotta be gone" Baldi "Iona, say Iona, for the love of god say Iona, just one more Iona please, I'm literally one Iona away from finishing" I happen to think my name is a nice word play - yours on the other hand is original played out.
You reading comprehension is as awful as your sexual fantasies about me, Bluto and Artest. I can understand me and Ron Ron but Bluto? To each their own I guess. I never started a rumor or said in any way I thought Jordan wasn't sick or even that anything is going on. I simply stated that there is and has been rumors about Jordan for two years now, and when he misses a game, there is understandable worry IMO. I am not in Jordan's posse and I don't have a direct line to Lavin, so I have no idea. Unlike Bluto I root for SJU so I hope nothing is there. Are all rumors true? No. Tulowitzki has about as much chance of being a Met as I do but they keep putting the rumors out there. Hopefully there is nothing to the Jordan thing as well.
No need to backtrack Wasju.

I thought you were better than questioning if I'm a fan
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 10:49:05 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2014, 11:08:26 PM »
It was OK State and yes it was a possibility. 

Lavin to USC had some legs too. 

These things happen. Just like Jordan not being as committed as he should be at times last year and this year. I hope he is ok and hope this time it's simply an illness and nothing more. 
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #105 on: December 24, 2014, 12:47:04 AM »
I dont get it, the contemplating not coming back makes zero sense for someone who had his eyes on leaving for the NBA after this season. He isn't going to get drafted unless he finishes out this year and if he doesn't he isn't suiting up for a transfer until 2016 now. None of it makes any sense.

« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2014, 12:49:10 AM »
wasju-baldi circlejerk?
You reading comprehension is as awful as your sexual fantasies about me, Bluto and Artest. I can understand me and Ron Ron but Bluto? To each  their own I guess.
I never started a rumor or said in any way I thought Jordan wasn't sick or even that anything is going on. I simply stated that there is and has been rumors about Jordan for two years now, and when he misses a game, there is understandable worry IMO.  I am not in Jordan's posse and I don't have a direct line to Lavin, so I have no idea. Unlike Bluto I root for SJU so I hope nothing is there.
Are all rumors true? No. Tulowitzki has about as much chance of being a Met as I do but they keep putting the rumors out there. Hopefully there is nothing to the Jordan thing as well.   

Your right on all fronts, I was just trying to have a little fun.

I can't remember a guy on any SJU team who missed more games than Jordan.  Have any of the rest of the team ever missed games for such petty reasons? I can only recall dudes missing gamed due to suspension, and not "toothache" "stomach virus"...etc.

boo3

« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2014, 01:15:09 AM »
It's always something with Jordan. This much we know.  The kid is immature and as flaky as they come.   Baldi is simply pushing all his chips into the center that this ends badly .  Not the craziest bet.   If he's wrong, business as usual, like the last few calls.   If  he ends up right, it will make his life .  
I'm enjoying this season fwiw.   I have enjoyed it most when I stay away from this site.   Not just Baldi, but others too.   Some of you should try it.  STJ basketball is a blast when not dealing with the JJ bullshit.   Try it.  
Go Johnnies !   
I'll be at nova.   DM me if anyone wants to meet up.  

boo3

« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2014, 01:20:42 AM »
Just to clarify.  This is a great website Dave has given us. Please don't take my critique as an insult to JJ.   It's just the patterns that develop with every thread are monotonous and predictable. Wish we could talk more actual basketball than rumor, insult, and innuendo.
Team is 10-1...think about that?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:22:02 AM by boo3 »

« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2014, 01:34:14 AM »
Jordan's response to this thread-"Practice.Practice.We talkin bout practice!"

« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2014, 02:51:14 AM »
Jordan's response to this thread-"Practice.Practice.We talkin bout practice!"

I'd give him that 100% if he played like Iverson.

« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2014, 04:24:06 AM »
Lavin said Jordan did not feel well prior to St. John's 53-47 win over Saint Mary's (Ca.) on Dec. 19. The next day Jordan saw doctors who treated him with intravenous fluids, and he is resting with his family in Philadelphia. I believe this. Saw him up close at the St. Mary's game and he looked awful.
I noticed it at St Mary's game...looked gassed and out of it...

Foad

« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2014, 07:04:49 AM »
But credit to coach, he doesn't throw his players under the bus.

Yeah right.

« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2014, 07:42:45 AM »
Just to clarify. This is a great website Dave has given us. Please don't take my critique as an insult to JJ. It's just the patterns that develop with every thread are monotonous and predictable. Wish we could talk more actual basketball than rumor, insult, and innuendo. Team is 10-1...think about that?
It's always something with Jordan. This much we know. The kid is immature and as flaky as they come. Baldi is simply pushing all his chips into the center that this ends badly . Not the craziest bet. If he's wrong, business as usual, like the last few calls. If he ends up right, it will make his life . I'm enjoying this season fwiw. I have enjoyed it most when I stay away from this site. Not just Baldi, but others too. Some of you should try it. STJ basketball is a blast when not dealing with the JJ bullshit. Try it. Go Johnnies ! I'll be at nova. DM me if anyone wants to meet up.
So you're upset that I'm the one who posted it?
If you choose to stick your head in the sand while guys like Jordan do their best to destroy team chemistry, so be it. 
Who isn't enjoying the season? The team is ranked and relevant, despite Jordan's continuos disappearing act. 

pmg911

« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2014, 09:00:42 AM »
Just to clarify. This is a great website Dave has given us. Please don't take my critique as an insult to JJ. It's just the patterns that develop with every thread are monotonous and predictable. Wish we could talk more actual basketball than rumor, insult, and innuendo. Team is 10-1...think about that?
It's always something with Jordan. This much we know. The kid is immature and as flaky as they come. Baldi is simply pushing all his chips into the center that this ends badly . Not the craziest bet. If he's wrong, business as usual, like the last few calls. If he ends up right, it will make his life . I'm enjoying this season fwiw. I have enjoyed it most when I stay away from this site. Not just Baldi, but others too. Some of you should try it. STJ basketball is a blast when not dealing with the JJ bullshit. Try it. Go Johnnies ! I'll be at nova. DM me if anyone wants to meet up.
So you're upset that I'm the one who posted it? If you choose to stick your head in the sand while guys like Jordan do their best to destroy team chemistry, so be it. Who isn't enjoying the season? The team is ranked and relevant, despite Jordan's continuos disappearing act.

Marco - can you tell me what your opinion on this situation is, one way or another...

Do you think Jordan is lying and just didn't want to play or is contemplating transfer..? or do you think there is a chance that in the middle of flu season, he actually got sick..?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:00:58 AM by pmg911 »

« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2014, 09:05:36 AM »
So you're upset that I'm the one who posted it?
If you choose to stick your head in the sand while guys like Jordan do their best to destroy team chemistry, so be it.
Who isn't enjoying the season? The team is ranked and relevant, despite Jordan's continuos disappearing act.

I'm not buying it. There is no benefit to letting Jordan do as he wants unless this is Lavin's last season. HS coaches of guys like Felix and Jones would never send another kid to Lavin if this is the case.

« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2014, 09:28:11 AM »
So you're upset that I'm the one who posted it? If you choose to stick your head in the sand while guys like Jordan do their best to destroy team chemistry, so be it. Who isn't enjoying the season? The team is ranked and relevant, despite Jordan's continuos disappearing act.
Marco - can you tell me what your opinion on this situation is, one way or another... Do you think Jordan is lying and just didn't want to play or is contemplating transfer..? or do you think there is a chance that in the middle of flu season, he actually got sick..?
I think Lavin is covering up the mess that is the Jordan situation. Last year, it was sick mother, in the NIT it was toothache, now it's the flu. Jordan could cares less. He left for Philly without telling anyone, hence the flu excuse from Lavin.
Why doesn't he start and why can't he speak to the media? Read between the lines

« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2014, 09:30:05 AM »
I'm not buying it. There is no benefit to letting Jordan do as he wants unless this is Lavin's last season. HS coaches of guys like Felix and Jones would never send another kid to Lavin if this is the case.
Lavin needs to win now. He knows that. Whether it's for a contract here or somewhere in California. Jordan is the best player on the team, Lavin thinks he gives him a better chance 

« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2014, 11:21:16 AM »
Lavin needs to win now. He knows that. Whether it's for a contract here or somewhere in California. Jordan is the best player on the team, Lavin thinks he gives him a better chance

So why would the other players have any incentive to go to practice, etc. Dom would punch Jordan in the mouth if the team thought Jordan was screwing around with what could be a special season.

Also that would mean the whole athletic office would be part of this "cover up". Way too many people would be involved for this not to leak out. Cover ups are fun to debate but most are BS like this case.

« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2014, 01:00:05 PM »
So why would the other players have any incentive to go to practice, etc. Dom would punch Jordan in the mouth if the team thought Jordan was screwing around with what could be a special season. Also that would mean the whole athletic office would be part of this "cover up". Way too many people would be involved for this not to leak out. Cover ups are fun to debate but most are BS like this case.
Another poster and I were talking about this just the other day. We were surprised the seniors are silent on this