Baldi probe: Where is Jordan?

• 168 replies
Re: Baldi probe: Where is Jordan?
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2014, 01:37:40 PM »
For anyone to speculate hes lying when they know nothing about the situation is pretty pathetic.
Prior to him being sick there was from what I understand a common knowledge that he was skipping out to Philly w/o telling anyone. A bunch of people on the board had heard that. Again is that the case here? I hope not but it is being questioned becuase that rumor is out there.
Troll

« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2014, 01:41:25 PM »
For anyone to speculate hes lying when they know nothing about the situation is pretty pathetic.
Prior to him being sick there was from what I understand a common knowledge that he was skipping out to Philly w/o telling anyone. A bunch of people on the board had heard that. Again is that the case here? I hope not but it is being questioned becuase that rumor is out there.
Troll
Mix in a real post now and again and people will stop calling you that  ;)

« Reply #62 on: December 23, 2014, 01:42:53 PM »
Troll
Mix in a real post now and again and people will stop calling you that ;)
Pace has thugs and punks on their squad too. 

« Reply #63 on: December 23, 2014, 01:51:18 PM »
What's the story now? Not returning for a week? Where is he?

Heeeeeere's Baldi!  :2funny:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 01:53:50 PM by Spruces2 »

« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2014, 02:07:37 PM »
Troll

Iona has them on the cheerleading squad
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 02:08:00 PM by we are sju »

« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2014, 02:08:36 PM »
Troll
Iona has them on the cheerleading squad
Iona has a small person cheerleader. Seriously

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2014, 02:57:36 PM »
Baldi on the case! Can't wait to read the final report with your findings!

jr49

« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2014, 03:13:50 PM »
Why do people pick a fan site to spread nonsense about people they do not know and proves false on a regular basis? Are fans of sports teams such an easy mark for those who will put anything out there?   

« Reply #68 on: December 23, 2014, 03:20:41 PM »
This thread is pathetic.
dynamite contribution Loughlin. just brilliant stuff from you, as usual.

He said what most rational people are thinking in 4 words. People creating baseless rumors and calling a 20 yr old kid they don't even know a punk because he missed a game and went to see his family for Christmas a couple days early because of a stomach virus. NYC and Philly are not lightyears away, you know. 

« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2014, 03:25:29 PM »

So you heard a rumor. And now your going to speculate even further on a rumor that may or may not be true. And you're calling him a liar. I have a hard time believing, that with Lavin's track record of suspending kids for being 5 mins late for a bus, he would tolerate that kind of behavior, and if that was the case, he would be suspended right now.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 03:26:36 PM by redstorm212 »

« Reply #70 on: December 23, 2014, 03:26:49 PM »
So you heard a rumor. And now your going to speculate even further on a rumor that may or may not be true. And you're calling him a liar. I have a hard time believing, that with Lavin's track record of suspending kids for being 5 mins late for a bus, he would tolerate that kind of behavior.
So you believe Lavin suspends kids for being 5 minutes late for the bus? 

« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2014, 03:28:08 PM »
So you heard a rumor. And now your going to speculate even further on a rumor that may or may not be true. And you're calling him a liar. I have a hard time believing, that with Lavin's track record of suspending kids for being 5 mins late for a bus, he would tolerate that kind of behavior.

Oh, boy! Come on Baldi we're just dying to hear the real story. 

« Reply #72 on: December 23, 2014, 03:28:55 PM »
It used to be humorous.  Now it's annoying and pathetic.

« Reply #73 on: December 23, 2014, 03:32:30 PM »
Real story on Jordan? I already posted.  He's a no show at practice on a regular basis and left for Philly without alerting anyone. But hey, if you believe he has the sniffles and being late 5 mins is the real reason for players being suspended, I have another bridge to sell you

« Reply #74 on: December 23, 2014, 03:34:19 PM »
Real story on Jordan? I already posted. He's a no show at practice on a regular basis and left for Philly without alerting anyone. But hey, if you believe he has the sniffles and being late 5 mins is the real reason for players being suspended, I have another bridge to sell you

Lavin would suspend a player who routinely misses practice. He suspended his best player in the middle of a tournament push for less than that. 

« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2014, 03:35:59 PM »
Real story on Jordan? I already posted. He's a no show at practice on a regular basis and left for Philly without alerting anyone. But hey, if you believe he has the sniffles and being late 5 mins is the real reason for players being suspended, I have another bridge to sell you
Lavin would suspend a player who routinely misses practice. He suspended his best player in the middle of a tournament push for less than that.
And what was the reason for that suspension? Late 2 mins for study hall?

« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2014, 03:37:24 PM »
And what was the reason for that suspension? Late 2 mins for study hall?

Yes, he was late 2 mins for study hall. Nailed it. 

desco80

« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2014, 03:41:37 PM »
It used to be humorous. Now it's annoying and pathetic.
You guys aren't listening.  There are other people confirming the stories about Jordan missing practices.
I have no idea if Jordan is sick or not, or why he didn't play yesterday.      But the issue with him missing practice is something I've heard from people other than Baldi.  
Jordan going home and missing practice without telling anyone has been happening since he got here, and it drives the staff mad.  

« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2014, 03:43:11 PM »
Maybe he wanted to watch the Temple/Kansas game

« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »
It used to be humorous. Now it's annoying and pathetic.
You guys aren't listening. There are other people confirming the stories about Jordan missing practices. I have no idea if Jordan is sick or not, or why he didn't play yesterday. But the issue with him missing practice is something I've heard from people other than Baldi. Jordan going home and missing practice without telling anyone has been happening since he got here, and it drives the staff mad.

That's more of a "factual" statement, though unconfirmed, than what Baldi posted.