Bubble Watch

• 420 replies
Re: Bubble Watch
« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2015, 08:13:01 PM »
Ya cause getting your balls beat usually helps your situation

Again, what is your point here?  I don't get it.  They got trounced today.  We all saw it. 

Probably doesn't make a bit of difference.  Maybe we are a 10 seed instead of 8?  Ok.   

Ya maybe

« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2015, 08:13:40 PM »
Are you even a SJU fan you? Baldi is butturt SJU is making the tourney!!! hahahahahha And he is bored, he has no sh*tty MAAC games to watch.

« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2015, 08:15:10 PM »
Are you even a SJU fan you? Baldi is butturt SJU is making the tourney!!! hahahahahha And he is bored, he has no sh*tty MAAC games to watch.

After getting pummeled I'm not sure SJU is in

paultzman

« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2015, 08:15:41 PM »
Have to agree Baldi. we got our asses kicked & blew an opportunity to get a better seed. The  last thing I would do is bust your balls about Iona loss & not getting to Big Dance. I know it hurts, so maybe you can give me a break for an hour or so man. :)

« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2015, 08:17:55 PM »
Have to agree Baldi. we got our asses kicked & blew an opportunity to get a better seed. The  last thing I would do is bust your balls about Iona loss & not getting to Big Dance. I know it hurts, so maybe you can give me a break for an hour or so man. :)

Will do my man ,sorry

paultzman

« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2015, 08:24:35 PM »

Will do my man ,sorry
Should have asked for a few days. :) Good luck in NIT man!

« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2015, 08:29:25 PM »

Will do my man ,sorry
Should have asked for a few days. :) Good luck in NIT man!

Thanks. See you there

boo3

« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2015, 08:32:25 PM »
Would be a dream come true for Baldi. 

« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2015, 08:34:45 PM »
Would be a dream come true for Baldi. 

Not at all. Just ironic. St. John's is getting in

boo3

« Reply #269 on: March 12, 2015, 08:41:28 PM »
Humor me. Why is it ironic?  You don't think 21-11 should get in?

Why should they be left out? Because they got blown out their last two games? 

You've been condoning that Iona should be in for a few days but as of today St Johns , with a far superior résumé shouldn't go?  Which is it?

You should probably take paultz's advice and just stop. 

« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2015, 08:43:08 PM »
Humor me. Why is it ironic?  You don't think 21-11 should get in?

Why should they be left out? Because they got blown out their last two games? 

You've been condoning that Iona should be in for a few days but as of today St Johns , with a far superior résumé shouldn't go?  Which is it?

You should probably take paultz's advice and just stop. 

Please show me where I said Iona should be in.

« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2015, 08:51:05 PM »
"Creighton is going to have to win the Big east tournamentto get in"

« Reply #272 on: March 12, 2015, 08:53:10 PM »
Again you fail to answer the question, are you can sju fan. You are not. You like to see them lose so you can come here and flame. You never ever flame Iona.

« Reply #273 on: March 12, 2015, 08:54:31 PM »
Again you fail to answer the question, are you can sju fan. You are not. You like to see them lose so you can come here and flame. You never ever flame Iona.

I am  a SJU fan

boo3

« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2015, 09:05:07 PM »

I am  a SJU fan

Seriously then, why would come on here and pick apart their NCAA resume ?  Don't you want them in?    I can't think of another person that would come here and do that?  Makes no sense. 

« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2015, 09:06:21 PM »

I am  a SJU fan

Seriously then, why would come on here and pick apart their NCAA resume ?  Don't you want them in?    I can't think of another person that would come here and do that?  Makes no sense. 

Time for a new coach

boo3

« Reply #276 on: March 12, 2015, 09:10:09 PM »
Irrelevant at the moment.   You didn't answer the question of course. 

There is no rational answer .  You don't troll the fans of the same  team you are a fan of saying they don't deserve to make the big dance, especially when they are already in. 

« Reply #277 on: March 12, 2015, 09:11:42 PM »
Irrelevant at the moment.   You didn't answer the question of course. 

There is no rational answer .  You don't troll the fans of the same  team you are a fan of saying they don't deserve to make the big dance, especially when they are already in. 

Irrelevant but there is no rational answer? Cmon man.

« Reply #278 on: March 12, 2015, 09:16:31 PM »
I don't think it's trolling by questioning that SJU is a lock vs bubble.

While I think they are a lock stranger things have happened. Bottom line is SJU didn't do what it needed to do to remove all doubt.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #279 on: March 12, 2015, 09:23:42 PM »
What scares me is UConn and UNLV possibly stealing bids by winning their conference tournaments.