Big East Tournament

• 49 replies
Re: Big East Tournament
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2015, 03:35:44 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: Steve Lavin "hopeful" Jamal Branch and Chris Obekpa will be good to go Thursday, but no guarantees. #sjubb

If Obekpa doesn't play then why even watch, they'll just get another 100+

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2015, 03:54:26 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: Steve Lavin "hopeful" Jamal Branch and Chris Obekpa will be good to go Thursday, but no guarantees. #sjubb

You didn't pull your ranting act over here, as you did on Redmen because you felt Dave would immediately send you packing....  again!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 03:54:46 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2015, 04:01:16 PM »

You didn't pull your ranting act over here, as you did on Redmen because you felt Dave would immediately send you packing....  again!

huh?

Oh let me guess   Joe3 did something over there, and you think I'm him.
Well why don't you ask Dave since he sent him that medium sized shirt where he lives, his neighborhood.
During pre B.E. play I told Loughlin that I'm in woodside.

But knowing you, you'll probably say that I would have tooken the train to woodside so it looks like i live there if he would have picked me up to take me to carnesecca or that I have 2 addresses.
Anyway it doesn't really bother. I just laugh.

I bitch about Lavin so automatically I'm Joe3 lol so be it then.  That's a ploy to shut me up.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 04:11:33 PM by mullin85berry86 »

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »

huh?

Well why don't you ask Dave since he sent him that medium sized shirt where he lives, his neighborhood.

But knowing you, you'll probably say that I would have tooken the train to woodside so it looks like i live there if he would have picked me up to take me to carnesecca or that I have 2 addresses.

I bitch about Lavin so automatically I'm Joe3 lol so be it then.  That's a ploy to shut me up.

You're stupid.

paultzman

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2015, 04:28:21 PM »

huh?

You're stupid.
Exhibit A - "tooken"

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2015, 04:50:28 PM »

huh?

You're stupid.

You're an idiot

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2015, 04:51:35 PM »

huh?

You're stupid.
Exhibit A - "tooken"

Taken Tooken    same shit.

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2015, 04:54:45 PM »
if obekpa's feeling ok enough to play, I think he should play thursday, the providence game is important for seeding.  if he's sore on friday he can sit for nova, we'll get blown out, seeding wont be effected, and he'll have another week to rest before the ncaa tourney starts up.

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2015, 09:14:21 PM »
I am confident that we win. Don't think we cover.
So that means if you were to bet you would bet on Providence because you think we win by one or two points. But if someone whats to bet on Prov with that small of a point spread you should be they will win outright because too slim a margin thinking Johnnies to win but not cover. What I'm saying is my advice to you is don't touch this game. 

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2015, 11:13:51 PM »
@mjdinkins & @mullin85berry86 lets keep this discussion on hoops.

@mullin85berry86 opinion on Obekpa missing is fair. The post defense was awful without him against Nova.

@mjdinkins to my knowledge Mullin isn't joe/liny. No reason to witch hunt posters and get things off topic.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2015, 12:26:25 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153102760026505

Guess he's not hurt.

Hey CA, regards to you.. All the best.. Let's go Redmen!  Need Phil to hit that stand still jumper..

Hi Sly.  Long time no read.  I hope you've been well.  Welcome back.

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2015, 12:31:41 AM »
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153102760026505

How can the leagues best three point shooter also be a viable slam dunk contest candidate?

That's some kind of special athlete.

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2015, 12:35:10 AM »
OK Carmine, put away your PGIV doll and go to sleep.  :)
And make sure your  PGIV  stuffed toy is safetly tucked under the covers with you.  :)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 12:38:12 AM by Celtics11 »

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2015, 12:36:49 AM »
OK Carmine, put away your PGIV doll and go to sleep.  :)

All right.  Good night.

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2015, 01:25:52 AM »
@mjdinkins & @mullin85berry86 lets keep this discussion on hoops.

@mullin85berry86 opinion on Obekpa missing is fair. The post defense was awful without him against Nova.

@mjdinkins to my knowledge Mullin isn't joe/liny. No reason to witch hunt posters and get things off topic.

Thank you, Dave. This isn't Redmen, why bring it over here if he thinks I'm Joe?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 01:28:18 AM by mullin85berry86 »

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2015, 12:50:54 PM »
The Dailynews has GT Winning the BET and the Post has Nova. Nova should be favored but if SJU can stay healthy and play like they have been playing I think they have a shot against Nova. Game one the team was in the middle of there free fall, Jordan was a no show, Pointer wasnt who he is now, and the team ran out of gas around the mid point of the second half.

The second game Branch and CO didn't play and the game wasn't a make or break for SJU.

If we get past the Friars, I think the Nova game will be very much like the BET 11 game with Cuse and SJU slugging it out. This is the seniors last chance to beat them most likely (unless a miracle happens) and give SJU a legitame chance for a BET championship and a great seed.
Cougar O' Malley

TONYD3

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2015, 04:34:00 PM »
I am confident that we win. Don't think we cover.
So that means if you were to bet you would bet on Providence because you think we win by one or two points. But if someone whats to bet on Prov with that small of a point spread you should be they will win outright because too slim a margin thinking Johnnies to win but not cover. What I'm saying is my advice to you is don't touch this game. 
Thanks for advice

« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2015, 11:07:53 PM »
Go MU, beat Nova tomorrow!

« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2015, 01:20:53 PM »
Arch showing why he is BE POY

boo3

« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2015, 01:47:48 PM »
 We need Harrsion playing his best now.    He's gotta be close to 100% by now, I hope.