Adom Jacko PF Chaffey College, Ca

• 29 replies

paultzman

Adom Jacko PF Chaffey College, Ca
« on: April 10, 2014, 07:59:52 PM »
@AdamZagoria: #sjubb coach Steve Lavin will see 6-8 JUCO F Adorn Jacko of Chaffey (CA) College tomorrow, sources tell @SNYtv
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 08:11:11 PM by paultzman »

paultzman

Re: Adorn Jacko PF Chaffey College, Ca
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 08:11:30 PM »
229 total rebounds:

115 Off, 114 Def.

Marillac will be excited!

Re: Adom Jacko PF Chaffey College, Ca
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 08:15:04 PM »
See what I mean, all a façade.  He knows he is being fired just an act...You'll see.

gman

Re: Adorn Jacko PF Chaffey College, Ca
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 08:17:57 PM »
229 total rebounds:

115 Off, 114 Def.

Where did you find his stats?

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »
229 total rebounds:

115 Off, 114 Def.

Where did you find his stats?

mkras99 posted the link for you

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 08:29:27 PM »
Only other question I have besides why would a soon to be fired coach still be recruiting for a program he won't be the head of much longer is where is he going to see this kid tomorrow?   

Because Lavin is scheduled to be at Roselle for that clinic tomorrow, does he fly to Cali afterwards???  Or is the kid scheduled to be in the NY area?

MCNPA

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 08:30:11 PM »
He had some videos on hudl, but they're not very good quality.  Also a pretty big and athletic kid.  Apparent a very good rebounder from the stats.  I'm glad Lavin is going after players that want to board.  It has been our Achilles heel.  Huggins media living with Jucos when he was at Cincy.  We'll see what it holds for us, but glad we are pushing frontcourt spots hard because our backcourt is set.

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 08:33:04 PM »

MCNPA

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 08:35:21 PM »
http://zagsblog.com/st-johns/lavin-to-visit-juco-forward-as-he-rebuilds-frontcourt/

Not going to Roselle tomorrow.

That's fine imo.  First things first.  We need players for next year. 

DFF6

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2014, 08:58:13 PM »
Only other question I have besides why would a soon to be fired coach still be recruiting for a program he won't be the head of much longer is where is he going to see this kid tomorrow?   

Because Lavin is scheduled to be at Roselle for that clinic tomorrow, does he fly to Cali afterwards???  Or is the kid scheduled to be in the NY area?
See what I mean, all a façade.  He knows he is being fired just an act...You'll see.

He's doing what he's being paid extremely well to do. Why are you using it as evidence of anything else?

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2014, 09:00:31 PM »

He's doing what he's being paid extremely well to do. Why are you using it as evidence of anything else?

I'm not but I was told he was being fired.

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2014, 09:04:35 PM »

By Baldi?

« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 09:11:20 PM »

By Baldi?

Who the hell is that?

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 10:25:53 PM »

really hoping your source is accurate.

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2014, 10:29:58 PM »

really hoping your source is accurate.

Or I could be just making it up....no way man.

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2014, 10:35:30 PM »
Way to show some balls

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2014, 10:41:11 PM »
Can we stop with the back and forth on recruit pages that have nothing to do with the recruit. Thanks.

Kid put up decent numbers on a pretty good team.