Jordan coming back...

• 343 replies
Re: Jordan coming back...
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2015, 10:33:14 AM »
Hope this is right. But I have my doubts

Why because you have had him leaving 1200 times in the last 2 years?

Baldi has turned a major corner in terms of being right all the time now on inside info and predictions...but apparently Jordan is his kryptonite.  The kid tweeting he's staying and Baldi still cant let it go.

I am worried about Bluto. He seems to like Mullin, so it will be difficult to turn heel and be Anti Mullin. And if he does choose to go that way, considering how people feel about Mullin I would fear for his safety. Strange times ahead for Bluto.
Bluto?

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2015, 10:35:42 AM »
Zach Braziller
@NYPost_Brazille
 @Smarty3385 it's not done he's back

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2015, 10:35:47 AM »

Baldi has turned a major corner in terms of being right all the time now on inside info and predictions...but apparently Jordan is his kryptonite.  The kid tweeting he's staying and Baldi still cant let it go.

I am worried about Bluto. He seems to like Mullin, so it will be difficult to turn heel and be Anti Mullin. And if he does choose to go that way, considering how people feel about Mullin I would fear for his safety. Strange times ahead for Bluto.
Bluto?

Baldi

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2015, 10:36:12 AM »

You guys are right. Jordan is trustworthy

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2015, 10:36:57 AM »
To Baldi's credit. Although the dynamic/history between him and Jordan is hilarious,  both Braziller and sammy albano are tweeting this isn't done and that its in the staffs hands now

« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2015, 10:39:08 AM »
To Baldi's credit. Although the dynamic/history between him and Jordan is hilarious,  both Braziller and sammy albano are tweeting this isn't done and that its in the staffs hands now

I won't believe he is back until I see him play the 1st game.

The issue is Bluto has predicted him leaving 3,732 times by now. Even when he is eventually right he gets no credit for me on that one.

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2015, 10:39:14 AM »

Makes sense. I would expect it would be in the staff's hands.

Wods317

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2015, 10:40:43 AM »
Zach Braziller
@NYPost_Brazille

Braziller also said Mullin and slice weren't done deals when everyone else said they were and that Lavin was signing an extension . His "inside information" is not very good.

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2015, 10:42:47 AM »

Seriously?  ;D

I think the logical conclusion is he wants to come back and staff has to decide what they want to do given his track record and lack of communication.

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2015, 10:43:51 AM »
Zach Braziller
@NYPost_Brazille

Braziller also said Mullin and slice weren't done deals when everyone else said they were and that Lavin was signing an extension . His "inside information" is not very good.

Correct.

I don't think it takes any inside info to draw that conclusion re: Jordan.

My guess is that they work it out.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 10:44:26 AM by Spruces2 »

« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2015, 10:44:37 AM »
Zach Braziller
@NYPost_Brazille

Andy Katz, the sporting news and a lot more said the same.

TONYD3

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2015, 10:45:10 AM »
The staff could throw their best player off the team. But not likely.

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2015, 10:46:23 AM »

Seriously?  ;D

I think the logical conclusion is he wants to come back and staff has to decide what they want to do given his track record and lack of communication.

either way, staff needs to make a decision asap.  rysheed isn't going to sit out a year.  so it's either sju or draft.  and with draft deadline looming, regardless of the past, it's only fair to all parties involved. 

boo3

« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2015, 10:47:34 AM »
  Why would the staff not want him back?  Key player next year. 

They took Obekpa back, no? Or maybe they didn't? 

Tha Kid

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2015, 10:47:36 AM »
The staff could throw their best player off the team. But not likely.

Exactly.  Also I am sure they have already expressed to Sheed what they expect of him and he probably in deciding knows he's going to have to do things differently.  Perhaps it requires a more formal meeting and outlining of expectations for Sheed to agree to, but would be shocking to not see this done.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2015, 10:47:43 AM »
So Mullin is going to turn away a PG as talented and experienced as Jordan in his first year as HC? Please.

Wods317

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2015, 10:48:33 AM »
Zach Braziller
@NYPost_Brazille

Andy Katz, the sporting news and a lot more said the same.
About Mullin and slice? I don't think so. Braziller has little to no inside information. He has broken literally almost no stories. He gives his opinions on things which is all fine and good but after following his writing for awhile it's clear his inside sources are not very tapped in.

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2015, 10:48:50 AM »
Is he in school?

« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2015, 11:06:28 AM »
I have heard that books are not the issue with Sheed. The issue is whether he will buy in 100%, because the staff while recognizing his immense talent does not want to deal with all of the nonsense that went on the past two years. If he comes back, as I've said in another post, it is because the staff thinks he has and will buy in all the way.  I know he is by far our most talented returning player, but it would not shock me for the staff to part ways if they think Sheed is going to be a problem. Any real success next year will be a pleasant surprise as most accept it will take some time to get where we all want the program to be (though with a motivated Sheed, CO and others, I do think we can be pretty good next year).

hnk

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2015, 11:10:06 AM »
we are going to have way more size....way more depth.....way less experience than last year