Sidney Wilson, Sr.: St. John’s wasn’t helpful in son’s waiver request

• 31 replies

Dan

I'm hoping his leaving had to do with this and uconn and wilson fall even further into obscurity:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22218489/connecticut-huskies-men-basketball-program-ncaa-investigation

Poison

I'm hoping his leaving had to do with this and uconn and wilson fall even further into obscurity:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22218489/connecticut-huskies-men-basketball-program-ncaa-investigation

Finally, something to root for.

Burn baby Burn!!

Mr. Wilson, what was that you said about karma?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Hope the NCAA speaks to the owner of the infamous barber shop in Hartford that Wiggins went to

UCONN is in a precarious position, I don't think they want to fire Ollie even though the fan base is moving in that direction.  But this may give them the excuse.

I can tell you if they do decide to fire him Danny Hurley would be target no. 1 for them...

UCONN is in a precarious position, I don't think they want to fire Ollie even though the fan base is moving in that direction.  But this may give them the excuse.

I can tell you if they do decide to fire him Danny Hurley would be target no. 1 for them...

But would he want them? Yes, he'd likely want to move up from A10, but into a lousy, go-nowhere conference, with possible sanctions against them?  I suspect he'd rather hold out for something more visible, credible and in a major conference.

QuanMan

The Article D, Section 10 "just cause" option in Ollie's contract that allows UConn to terminate his contract is ironic seeing how it stem's from Calhoun's troublesome stench as he was leaving. They were crooks under Jim and nothing has changed. I really hope that a part of this investigation involves tampering for Sid. Imagine if we actually did help them? We were wise to allow the transfer to go through and do nothing to help them after it. This is terrific news to start the morning.

http://m.ctpost.com/sports/jeffjacobs/article/Jeff-Jacobs-NCAA-investigating-UConn-men-12526964.php?utm_campaign=twitter-mobile&utm_source=CMS%20Sharing%20Button&utm_medium=social

This should stop any talk of them rejoining the BE in its tracks.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 09:50:09 AM by QuanMan »
Section 3
Section 116

Foad

The greatest coach of his generation is head coach at a D3 school just down the road, he might be the number one target.

If you read article about Michigan St after fallout of Nassar, Izzo might be in trouble. Bunch of stop brought up regarding basketball team swept under the rug.

Mr. Wilson, what was that you said about karma?

ISN'T KARMA A MOTHER #$%^ER SIDDY BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Poison

How does this have anything to do with Sid Wilson? Sure, that kid is a little shit, but Uconn has been in trouble with the NCAAs for years.