Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck

• 1170 replies

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
Re: Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2014, 11:22:02 PM »
All false.

Probably the first time I've been wrong and everyone is pissed about it

To your credit you did not beat around the bush. You said you had a source and you did not put the news in a hi cue format. If you are wrong, it is appreciated that you did not drag it out...for your standards :-)
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2014, 11:24:41 PM »
I'm not wrong just yet

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2014, 11:30:38 PM »
Regardless I am giving you credit on your improvement about your district of info. We are not all pure haters of you on this board!
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2014, 12:13:21 AM »
Regardless I am giving you credit on your improvement about your district of info. We are not all pure haters of you on this board!

Thanks my man. I  still get lambasted for posting Jordan would be gone. Even though he was asked to leave the team once and then skips Nit

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2014, 12:37:30 AM »
I'm not lying. Check the posts

I saw him get up from his seat behind the bench with all his stuff and walk into the concourse. I didn't see him relocate but I guess he did. Boothe was sitting behind him and didn't return to his original seat after halftime but he could have just moved with Delarosa.

Word.

Marillac

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2014, 01:04:53 AM »

I saw him get up from his seat behind the bench with all his stuff and walk into the concourse. I didn't see him relocate but I guess he did. Boothe was sitting behind him and didn't return to his original seat after halftime but he could have just moved with Delarosa.

Word.

Boothe was CTK too. 

« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2014, 01:08:52 AM »

Word.

Boothe was CTK too. 

Yeah I was in the same Class of '07 with him. Great dude. Used to call me "Big Show" because I reminded him of the wrestler.

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2014, 01:48:16 AM »
Delusional.

« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »

Word.

he moved and sat on the opposite side of the court in the corner. he was there whole game and got into it once it got close.

desco80

« Reply #69 on: March 20, 2014, 10:54:23 AM »
I really hope you're right Baldi. 

« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »
Thanks my man. I  still get lambasted for posting Jordan would be gone. Even though he was asked to leave the team once and then skips Nit

You should. You are nothing but a troll. You want to see Lavin and SJU fail and crack jokes and say Iona is better. What is the need for the other Jordan thread about his sickness? You are not a fan and why come here to troll? Don't you finally have a gf or something to keep you busy?

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2014, 11:45:31 AM »

I am.

A lot of things going on.

Replacement search begins

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2014, 11:53:51 AM »

You should. You are nothing but a troll. You want to see Lavin and SJU fail and crack jokes and say Iona is better. What is the need for the other Jordan thread about his sickness? You are not a fan and why come here to troll? Don't you finally have a gf or something to keep you busy?

Connect the dots bro.

paultzman

« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2014, 11:56:29 AM »

Connect the dots bro.

Just took a stroll in SoHo & saw Tilton, Fratto, Rico and poor Keady carrying out a sofa to moving truck with Lavin on it. Hmm.

boo3

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2014, 11:58:54 AM »
Baldi says Yes

Dave says NO

Who will be right?  Inquiring minds want to know.

mkras99

« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2014, 12:03:26 PM »

I am.

First time for everything.  Best of luck.

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2014, 01:37:23 PM »

I am.

Hopefully the search finds you a job, so you have other things to do besides stir the pot.

« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2014, 01:42:01 PM »

I am.

Hopefully the search finds you a job, so you have other things to do besides stir the pot.

I have a great job.  Thanks for caring.

It's funny, ya think some would be happy with this scoop.

Or are we upset at my approach. Either way, it sounds like you've grown accustomed to losing

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2014, 01:46:19 PM »

I am.

Or are we upset at my approach. Either way, it sounds like you've grown accustomed to losing

It's not necessarily being happy or not with this "rumored" information.  In all honesty, I wouldn't mind a new coach.  My problem is more with your agenda (such as the recent Jordan topic).  You seem to get some kind of satisfaction with delivering bad news ("hearsay") which never comes to fruition.  You are like the boy who cries wolf.

« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2014, 02:03:27 PM »

I am.

It's not necessarily being happy or not with this "rumored" information.  In all honesty, I wouldn't mind a new coach.  My problem is more with your agenda (such as the recent Jordan topic).  You seem to get some kind of satisfaction with delivering bad news ("hearsay") which never comes to fruition.  You are like the boy who cries wolf.

No agenda here. I was right on Jordan, and I'm right on this. And how is Lavin getting bought out bad news? This is  fabulous news.