JaKarr chatter on Twitter

• 308 replies

desco80

Re: JaKarr chatter on Twitter
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2014, 09:15:50 PM »
If Mcculough was coming in next season, or Jermaine Lawrence was a soph here, would we even care that Jakarr was leaving?   

Probably, but it would be infinitely easier to swallow.  No?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:16:16 PM by desco80 »

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2014, 09:29:57 PM »
Wheels are coming off

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2014, 09:31:13 PM »
Best of luck JaKarr

I think he should have stayed and the argument about age is valid but 22-23 I take the best ballers I can find if I'm a NBA team.  I have a feeling 3-4 year players will be in high demand once again...I think these things are cyclical what once was out will be in aka 3-4 yr college players just my opinion.  He needs to fill out or just get stronger and improve his outside shot and post game.  He could be a nice mismatch type player off the bench playing a hybrid 3-4 but will need time to develop. 
Follow me @ek_underdog

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2014, 09:33:06 PM »
Am I the only one who isnt too upset about this? I really think for as talented as he is, he hurts the team as much as he helps them. If no one else leaves and we are able to get some transfers or de-pledges ( I guarentee you we will get something) then we will be fine. Time for Jones baby!

Karr I wish you nothing but the best and will root for you throughout your career!
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2014, 09:37:38 PM »
Best of luck JaKarr

I think he should have stayed and the argument about age is valid but 22-23 I take the best ballers I can find if I'm a NBA team.  I have a feeling 3-4 year players will be in high demand once again...I think these things are cyclical what once was out will be in aka 3-4 yr college players just my opinion.  He needs to fill out or just get stronger and improve his outside shot and post game.  He could be a nice mismatch type player off the bench playing a hybrid 3-4 but will need time to develop.

Sean Killpatrick just averaged 20+ and isn't going to be drafted, there may be a paradigm shift, but it hasn't happened yet and were talking about millions of dollars.

I think the NCAA will implode before you see kids staying 3-4 years again.

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2014, 09:39:05 PM »
Wheels are coming off

Think they fell off during the Robert Morris game.

axles went today.

all that's left is the frame, and it's beat to shit.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:39:17 PM by Ron Artesticles »

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2014, 09:41:00 PM »
Wheels are coming off

axles went today.

Time for the driver to eject. No recruits, not much left to do here

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2014, 09:42:58 PM »
Wheels are coming off

axles went today.

amen.

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2014, 09:46:16 PM »
Am I the only one who isnt too upset about this? I really think for as talented as he is, he hurts the team as much as he helps them. If no one else leaves and we are able to get some transfers or de-pledges ( I guarentee you we will get something) then we will be fine. Time for Jones baby!

Karr I wish you nothing but the best and will root for you throughout your career!

I'm with you. Don't think he'll be that hard to replace. We can't afford any more losses and we must add a big and maybe a 3/4.

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2014, 09:52:10 PM »
Wheels are coming off

axles went today.

I'm hoping that's the case, but Lavin isn't walking away from that salary

« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2014, 09:59:38 PM »

I am hearing from multiple people that Obekpa wants to leave. Lose GG, Obekpa., Sanchez and Sampson.
Our frontcourt wasn't great to begin with but this is going to be awful.

paultzman

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2014, 10:01:09 PM »

I am hearing from multiple people that Obekpa wants to leave. Lose GG, Obekpa., Sanchez and Sampson.

Activate the "smallest team in America" mantra?

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2014, 10:04:32 PM »

I have heard from a couple people we will get CTK kid. Unfortunately those same people did not give rave reviews about him.

paultzman

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2014, 10:08:20 PM »

I have heard from a couple people we will get CTK kid. Unfortunately those same people did not give rave reviews about him.

For sure, but think in terms of Gift like minutes in first year. He needs to be developed &  won't be a prime time guy in first year for sure. Game is too fast for him. His brother, if eligible, will have marginal value I fear.

« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2014, 10:10:02 PM »

For sure, but think in terms of Gift like minutes in first year. He needs to be developed &  won't be a prime time guy in first year for sure. Game is too fast for him. His brother, if eligible, will have marginal value I fear.

He might have to play more than that

« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2014, 10:16:41 PM »

If thats the case then it would be problematic. I think Jakarr leaving might convince him to stay. More shots, more minutes.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2014, 10:19:04 PM »
Not my life so cant really judge him. Dont think he will find himself in the NBA but if he needs the money and is aware that he'll probably be over seas or in the D league how could you hate? Wish him the best of luck

Time to see what this staff is made of. No more excuses, its been long enough time to produce and prove to the fans that they deserve this extension

« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2014, 10:23:32 PM »
Not my life so cant really judge him. Dont think he will find himself in the NBA but if he needs the money and is aware that he'll probably be over seas or in the D league how could you hate? Wish him the best of luck

Time to see what this staff is made of. No more excuses, its been long enough time to produce and prove to the fans that they deserve this extension

If he waited 2 years I could see him getting drafted.
Maybe he needs $, hates school and has something set up over seas?

« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2014, 10:27:40 PM »
is it spring break??

Did Jakarr make this decision while at home with the family?

kob24

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2014, 10:39:32 PM »
He leaving