I am not a comedy writer

• 1 replies
I am not a comedy writer
« on: August 07, 2009, 03:12:36 AM »
I was on Youtube the other day and I found the Mad Dog rant "ONE TIME" when Mad Dog was angry about how his precious San Francisco Giants can never beat the Florida Marlins in the postseason. I was thinking maybe one person on this website can pretend they were on the WFAN with Monasch/Roberts being the listener and write an explosive rant simliar to what Mad Dog would say if he cared about St Johns basketball like he does to his Giants. Now I know what you are thinking that it should be Francesca since he graduated from St Johns but as we all know, he truly does not care about his alma mater and if he did, he would be outraged that we went from the mountaintops to the Dead Sea. Proof, he would be our Captain in our quest to get rid of Norm, instead he just acts arrogant and according to Mushnick, "a so called KNOW IT ALL". If you need inspiration, here is the link to the youtube rant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ba2U5UrjMA#

P.S. Is it just me or is it hard to listen to Francesca's ramblings for 5 hours now that Mad Dog got egotistical and thinks he can carry a show. I wish ESPN Radio would fire Michael Kay and do Jim Rome from 12-3

Foad

Re: I am not a comedy writer
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 12:57:01 PM »
I was thinking maybe one person on this website can pretend they were on the WFAN with Monasch/Roberts being the listener and write an explosive rant simliar to what Mad Dog would say if he cared about St Johns basketball like he does to his Giants.

I was a little explosive earlier today but there was nothing funny about it. Sorry.