Joe Uchebo - C - Chipola JC - Raleigh, NC - PITTSBURGH

• 116 replies
Re: Joe Uchebo - C - Chipola JC(FL)
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2013, 03:46:44 PM »
Interview with Minnesota Rivals.com site:

"I've heard from Pittsburgh, Arizona, Minnesota, Middle Tennessee, Louisville, North Carolina State, USC out in California, and I think that's it," said Uchebo.

Minnesota's staff hit the recruiting hard last week traveling to just about every corner of the country to talk to talent. Chipola College was one of their destinations.

Uchebo will visit Minnesota this weekend along with Central Arizona point guard Dre Mathieu. Last month when Joseph visited Pittsburgh the medical facilities and personnel were a key part of his focus. The same can be said for Minnesota this week.

"I'm going to make my decision this May. I'm going to Oklahoma State not this weekend but the next week. Then I might be going to Arizona or USC in California, or Middle Tennessee. After that I can make a decision, I can make a decision then."

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1501651

Moose

« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Interview with Minnesota Rivals.com site:

"I've heard from Pittsburgh, Arizona, Minnesota, Middle Tennessee, Louisville, North Carolina State, USC out in California, and I think that's it," said Uchebo.

Minnesota's staff hit the recruiting hard last week traveling to just about every corner of the country to talk to talent. Chipola College was one of their destinations.

Uchebo will visit Minnesota this weekend along with Central Arizona point guard Dre Mathieu. Last month when Joseph visited Pittsburgh the medical facilities and personnel were a key part of his focus. The same can be said for Minnesota this week.

"I'm going to make my decision this May. I'm going to Oklahoma State not this weekend but the next week. Then I might be going to Arizona or USC in California, or Middle Tennessee. After that I can make a decision, I can make a decision then."

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1501651

Who sticks out?
lol
Remember who broke the Slice news

LJSA

« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2013, 07:43:46 PM »
Sudden petty cash infusion ;D

paultzman

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2013, 03:48:47 PM »
Pitino Jr.!!

“@NextUpRecruits: 6'11 Joseph Uchebo of Chipola has signed his LOI with the University I Minnesota!”

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2013, 04:12:07 PM »
Pitino Jr.!!

“@NextUpRecruits: 6'11 Joseph Uchebo of Chipola has signed his LOI with the University I Minnesota!”

Couple of late whiffs by Pitt-Severe and Uchebo.  Former A&M commit Chad Frazier is a Pitt recruit that they are in tight with as well.

Lost Adams and Ziegler late.

paultzman

Re: Joe Uchebo - C - Chipola JC - Raleigh, NC - MINNESOTA
« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »
Pitino Jr.!!

Couple of late whiffs by Pitt-Severe and Uchebo.  Former A&M commit Chad Frazier is a Pitt recruit that they are in tight with as well.

Frazier committed to Auburn.

pmg911

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2013, 04:21:20 PM »
Pitino Jr.!!

with two former Big East assistants on his staff...

paultzman

« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2013, 04:37:05 PM »
Just saw another post indicating Pitt got him. We'll see.

paultzman

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2013, 04:38:46 PM »
Minny writer;

“@RyanJamesMN: Just to clarify any confusion, Joseph Uchebo just told me he signed with Pitt. So there ya go.”

Moose

« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2013, 04:40:53 PM »
Minny and Pitt sound so similar ;)

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2013, 05:16:02 PM »
Pitino Jr.!!

You mean UAB.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/05/guard_chad_frazier_officially.html

paultzman

« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2013, 05:17:42 PM »
Pitino Jr.!!

You mean UAB.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2013/05/guard_chad_frazier_officially.html

Yeah

Re: Joe Uchebo - C - Chipola JC - Raleigh, NC - PITTSBURGH
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2013, 10:55:32 PM »
This thread has my head spinning.  Who the hell signed with whom?

Moose

« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2013, 11:19:24 PM »
This thread has my head spinning.  Who the hell signed with whom?

Rysheed signed with STJ

pmg911

« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2013, 09:58:46 AM »
Heard this kid has major knee issues right now...   if he gets healthy he could be solid player but there are major concerns with his future ability to spend a lot of time on the court

MCNPA

« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2013, 10:00:07 AM »
Heard this kid has major knee issues right now...   if he gets healthy he could be solid player but there are major concerns with his future ability to spend a lot of time on the court

I heard the same thing last week.  Not sure how healthy he will be even for the season.  Big guys like that don't recover from knee issues nearly as easily. 

PIB

« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2013, 07:20:50 AM »
Knees have been the knock in him for a while.