Florida

• 70 replies

Foad

Re: Florida
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2020, 02:21:27 PM »
Without NYC, this country is nothing.

NYC is a shit hole country.

And you should know by now that if our military can kill an Iranian general with a drone that our government could easily take away your 2nd Amendment rights with a swift show of force. Eventually, it’s coming.

It's come and gone:

My grandma and your grandma
Sitting by the fire
Grandma's got a burning bush
Cause David's the messiah
Talking bout Waco (Waco) Waco (Waco)
Waco Waco all day

In terms of the virus being used to take away civil liberties, it done. And frankly, look at the mess this country is in. Freedom should be taken from these animals. I just hope it’s done with the force I’ve been dreaming of.

Yeah, beneath the surface of every liberal there's a fascist waiting for the chance to build a gas chamber. At least you're honest about it.

Poison

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2020, 06:03:46 PM »

It's come and gone:

Sitting by the fire
Waco Waco all day

Yeah, beneath the surface of every liberal there's a fascist waiting for the chance to build a gas chamber. At least you're honest about it.

Fascist? Why, just because I want to put all Republicans in work camps to pay off their debt to America for electing this fool? 

Foad

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2020, 06:31:21 PM »
Fascist? Why, just because I want to put all Republicans in work camps to pay off their debt to America for electing this fool? 

Yes. Remember how offended you leftoids were when Trump called illegal aliens animals, when he said "You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people, these are animals” - and how every left wing media outlet said Trump was invoking Hitler and you applauded because racism and orange man bad? No? I'll remind you.

And here you are, being similarly a Nazi. J'accuse.

cjfish

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2020, 07:37:12 PM »

It's come and gone:

Sitting by the fire
Waco Waco all day

NYC is a shithole?  you live in upstate (as I do) NY which, with a few exceptions like Saratoga, Loudonville, parts of Rochester and a few suburbs here and there, is a shithole.   

Foad

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2020, 08:48:40 AM »

NYC is a shithole? 

Yes. NYC is a petri dish of crime, poverty and social toxicity.

you live in upstate (as I do) NY which, with a few exceptions like Saratoga, Loudonville, parts of Rochester and a few suburbs here and there, is a shithole.   

The Adirondack Park is a shit hole, not like Loudonville and parts of Rochester. Good one.

cjfish

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2020, 10:20:47 AM »
nice diversion, like Chump.  The park is incredible, most of the places where people live are shitholes, as you well know.  NYC has the finest set of urban parks in the nation

Foad

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2020, 03:37:14 PM »
nice diversion, like Chump.  The park is incredible,

I mentioned the park because there's 100+ towns and villages there, all of which are evidently incredible.

most of the places where people live are shitholes, as you well know.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, because we clearly have different definitions of shithole. Certainly there are places upstate - Gloversville, Amsterdam and the like - where the quality of life has disintegrated with the loss of manufacturing. And there are places like Schenectady and Rome that are just awful. But OTOH there's Cooperstown and Cobbleskill and Sharon Springs and Ballston Spa Lake and various other Lakes - Saranac, Placid, George, Schroon, Long, Indian, Saratoga, Round, and the Fingers - and any number of other places where quality of life - which I measure by population density, cost of living, crime, abject poverty, and taxes - is far superior to most of the six downstate counties where the garbage dumpster quality of life conditions are destroying the US economy to the benefit of a bunch of progressive hipster doofus man-bunned barristas from Williamsburg. If your exemplar for high living is Loudonville - which is essentially Syosset on the Mohawk - we're definitely not going to agree, because I'd rather live in the village of Nassau in Rensselaer County than nearly anywhere in Nassau County and I grew up in Laurel Hollow down the street from John and Yoko. It was a nice neighborhood but I wouldn't go back, not even to visit.

NYC has the finest set of urban parks in the nation

Bit of a non sequitur - I wasn't referencing the park qua park - and anyway NYC is tenth according to US News and World Report. DC is first. Of course I don't know how official these kinds of list are and US News and World Report is full of fake news and failing badly, so there's that.

cjfish

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2020, 08:04:46 PM »
I mentioned the park because there's 100+ towns and villages there, all of which are evidently incredible.

We're going to have to agree to disagree, because we clearly have different definitions of shithole. Certainly there are places upstate - Gloversville, Amsterdam and the like - where the quality of life has disintegrated with the loss of manufacturing. And there are places like Schenectady and Rome that are just awful. But OTOH there's Cooperstown and Cobbleskill and Sharon Springs and Ballston Spa Lake and various other Lakes - Saranac, Placid, George, Schroon, Long, Indian, Saratoga, Round, and the Fingers - and any number of other places where quality of life - which I measure by population density, cost of living, crime, abject poverty, and taxes - is far superior to most of the six downstate counties where the garbage dumpster quality of life conditions are destroying the US economy to the benefit of a bunch of progressive hipster doofus man-bunned barristas from Williamsburg. If your exemplar for high living is Loudonville - which is essentially Syosset on the Mohawk - we're definitely not going to agree, because I'd rather live in the village of Nassau in Rensselaer County than nearly anywhere in Nassau County and I grew up in Laurel Hollow down the street from John and Yoko. It was a nice neighborhood but I wouldn't go back, not even to visit.

Bit of a non sequitur - I wasn't referencing the park qua park - and anyway NYC is tenth according to US News and World Report. DC is first. Of course I don't know how official these kinds of list are and US News and World Report is full of fake news and failing badly, so there's that.

You don't sound like a hiker, but the park is special.  Saranac and Placid are great but the rest of the hamlets and towns are mostly dumps.  Skiing is good, and cheap...and a handful of good golf courses.  Drive on rt 5 out to buffalo if you want to see shitholes.  It gets worse every year as the remnants of industry leave.  Great old homes falling into disrepair abound.   And downstate is amazingly successful but too fing crowded, which is why Im in Saratoga since the 70s

Poison

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2020, 08:39:54 AM »
Yes. Remember how offended you leftoids were when Trump called illegal aliens animals, when he said "You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are. These aren’t people, these are animals” - and how every left wing media outlet said Trump was invoking Hitler and you applauded because racism and orange man bad? No? I'll remind you.

And here you are, being similarly a Nazi. J'accuse.

Fair point. Perhaps that is a bit extreme.

How about this? Your people can protest all they want, provided they stay out of our hospitals.

Since they know more than doctors and scientists, they can treat themselves, and stay the hell away from medical professionals who are risking their lives so freedom loving gun toting terrorists can show us that they can’t be stopped.

Foad

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2020, 11:19:14 AM »
How about this? Your people can protest all they want, provided they stay out of our hospitals.

Unfair. Universal healthcare is a human right that was guaranteed to all by Nancy Pelosi. How about a compromise? People in rural America can do what they want and after the feds blow up the bridges and tunnels leading to NYC citizens there will be confined to their homes by the national guard under martial law, since people in New York are in the main the ones endangering our precious medical professionals, whose tireless dance routines are keeping America sane during these trying times. Don't worry, patriotic working Americans will air lift you deadbeats groceries and other staples, as they did to East Germans and other enemies of the United States after WWII. Similar measures can be taken to mitigate the disastrous effects of liberal policies in democrat paradises like Chicago, Detroit and New Orleans.

Since they know more than doctors and scientists,

Scientists like Nobel prize winners Al Gore and Greta Thunberg you mean and all these other dummies you people worship? And the ones who thought thalidomide was a good idea and the ones that promulgated dietary guidelines that have killed more people than Pol Pot? I'll stick to leeches.

Foad

« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2020, 07:04:09 PM »
Your stupidity really knows no bounds. New Orleans is one of the country's hot spots with double the death rate of NYC. In just the last 2 weeks they had an 85 degree day and a 100% humidity day. #Idiot

Hashtag idiot

cjfish

« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2020, 07:13:23 PM »
summer may mitigate things but heat is not the answer.  See Outbreaks in Singapore, Florida etc

Marillac

« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2020, 09:25:10 PM »
The center on my high school football team is the premier modeler for this and just ate a big can of shit when his model was pointed out to contain flaws that made this look exponentially worse.

The kid got a 1600 on his SATs and that has carried him his entire life since. He’s overconfident and wrong about nearly everything. And this is the guy giving interviews nonstop!

Marillac

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2020, 09:32:17 PM »
summer may mitigate things but heat is not the answer.  See Outbreaks in Singapore, Florida etc

Florida is attached to New York by an umbilical cord this time of year. The fact that our #s aren’t higher is astonishing. This virus can’t take heat, sunlight, or humidity—like I wrote almost month ago.

The CDC and all the alarmists realize this has always been bullsh*t and they are scrambling to add #s. Deaths from the flu have miraculously stopped for the first time in recorded history and have been added to COVID-19. You don’t even have to be tested for COVID-19 for it to count so long as a doctor simply suspects it after the fact.🙄

Foad

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2020, 09:33:11 PM »

Did you go to all three years of epidemiology school or did they let you skip a grade.

Foad

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2020, 09:39:14 PM »
You don’t even have to be tested for COVID-19 for it to count so long as a doctor simply suspects it after the fact.🙄

In the town where I live a 99 year old man died yesterday. Which that guy, RIP. He had no symptoms but tested positive for corona afterwards, hence his death was corona-related, which means the hospital where he died got $19K. Because there are no natural causes anymore.

Marillac

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2020, 09:45:21 PM »
In the town where I live a 99 year old man died yesterday. Which that guy, RIP. He had no symptoms but tested positive for corona afterwards, hence his death was corona-related, which means the hospital where he died got $19K. Because there are no natural causes anymore.

Adding to the death toll has been incentivized. This entire reaction will be remembered as a crock of sh*t and studied for decades.

But you can’t say that to people or they will respond emotionally with something like “my sister is a nurse and saw a man take his last breath how dare you!”

There has always been an  undeniable correlation with being outdoors and mitigating virus spread and scope. This goes back in the medical literature well beyond the 1918 flu. But close the parks and beaches and force people inside where they can’t make sufficient vitamin D and where viruses thrive.

Poison

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2020, 03:57:00 AM »
Adding to the death toll has been incentivized. This entire reaction will be remembered as a crock of sh*t and studied for decades.

But you can’t say that to people or they will respond emotionally with something like “my sister is a nurse and saw a man take his last breath how dare you!”

There has always been an  undeniable correlation with being outdoors and mitigating virus spread and scope. This goes back in the medical literature well beyond the 1918 flu. But close the parks and beaches and force people inside where they can’t make sufficient vitamin D and where viruses thrive.

You should be a TV doctor.

Marillac

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2020, 07:41:19 AM »
You should be a TV doctor.

We refer to them as repairmen.

cjfish

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2020, 12:21:00 PM »
Did you go to all three years of epidemiology school or did they let you skip a grade.

simply logic which you may not be familiar with