Rawle Alkins - SG - Word of God - ARIZONA

• 1011 replies
Re: Rawle Alkins
« Reply #520 on: January 17, 2016, 02:16:16 PM »
all his quotes in the reports kept saying he wouldn't make a decision until as late as possible in spring to see who else gets signed, coaching changes etc. 

Wods317

« Reply #521 on: January 17, 2016, 02:46:34 PM »
Did he say when he plans on committing?

Has consistently said he will wait until late in the spring.

« Reply #522 on: January 17, 2016, 04:30:17 PM »
I trust my man Paultzman more but on 247 sports on the latest predictions two had adkins going to st johns including Jerry Meyers

TONYD3

« Reply #523 on: January 17, 2016, 04:36:26 PM »
I trust my man Paultzman more but on 247 sports on the latest predictions two had adkins going to st johns including Jerry Meyers
That is up for us since the last time I saw.

« Reply #524 on: January 17, 2016, 04:50:14 PM »
Meyer also responded to someone who asked when he is committing that "there are rumblings it could happen sooner rather than later" TIFWIW

Moose

« Reply #525 on: January 17, 2016, 04:53:07 PM »
People still look at that Crystal Ball crap?

If I post on here that Thon is really high on SJU like clockwork one of Meyers cronies will change their pick to SJU for Thon.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #526 on: January 17, 2016, 05:36:06 PM »
Moose- you hear any of the same rumblings sju79 posted?

« Reply #527 on: January 17, 2016, 05:52:07 PM »

If I post on here that Thon is really high on SJU like clockwork one of Meyers cronies will change their pick to SJU for Thon.
All that proves is the high regard in which you are held in the college basketball community.

Moose

« Reply #528 on: January 17, 2016, 05:54:47 PM »

All that proves is the high regard in which you are held in the college basketball community.

Damn right
Remember who broke the Slice news

TONYD3

« Reply #529 on: January 17, 2016, 05:56:32 PM »

+ 1

« Reply #530 on: January 17, 2016, 07:18:04 PM »
I just want to know hopefully Chris will be recruiting like Coach Cal

He gets the best recruits every year and he actually goes to most of these events in person

« Reply #531 on: January 17, 2016, 07:36:43 PM »
Hello all, although I'm new to the site I've read a lot and have been a St. John's fan since I'm a kid. My family's automobile dealerships are in Queens and I spend all my time there so it is my second home. I look forward to talking with you all about SJU ball. With respect to rawle alkins, I will add that I saw a picture of him today wearing a St. John's hat. Hoping for the best!

« Reply #532 on: January 17, 2016, 08:44:54 PM »
Hello all, although I'm new to the site I've read a lot and have been a St. John's fan since I'm a kid. My family's automobile dealerships are in Queens and I spend all my time there so it is my second home. I look forward to talking with you all about SJU ball. With respect to rawle alkins, I will add that I saw a picture of him today wearing a St. John's hat. Hoping for the best!

Welcome aboard!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

paultzman

« Reply #533 on: January 17, 2016, 08:59:26 PM »
Zag's;
Tomorrow at @bigapplebball St. John's Slice Rohrssen will watch @Iam_RawleAlkins and Seton Hall's Shaheen Holloway will see @Myles_MBP_23

ras

« Reply #534 on: January 17, 2016, 10:11:41 PM »
What is the status of his eligibility?

« Reply #535 on: January 18, 2016, 12:51:58 AM »
"there are rumblings it could happen sooner rather than later" TIFWIW
This just proves that Meyer is totally out of it.  He's definitely playing it out to the very end.  That's the only thing you can be sure of with this kid.  He's not going to verbal to anyone before the spring signing period.  No way!  And he hasn't even taken any officials yet.  "Sooner rather then later"???  Give me a break.  This guy has no clue.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:53:20 AM by WillieG »

paultzman

« Reply #536 on: January 18, 2016, 02:52:08 PM »
AdamZagoria · Springfield, MA
Word is Chris Mullin and Rick Pitino among those expected today at @bigapplebball for @Iam_RawleAlkins . Slice also.

« Reply #537 on: January 18, 2016, 03:52:40 PM »
AdamZagoria · Springfield, MA
Word is Chris Mullin and Rick Pitino among those expected today at @bigapplebball for @Iam_RawleAlkins . Slice also.

Why Pitino, is Rawle now considering UNLV?

« Reply #538 on: January 19, 2016, 10:22:13 PM »
I've seen others say this before but I think we are serious contenders for Rawle. I started following him on snapchat and although I don't get as many basketball highlights of him as I had hoped, I am seeing a lot of stuff that works in our favor. As I mentioned in my first post, he was sporting a St. John's hat. He was also showing he was pissed off going back to north carolina and he had a photographer going around taking pictures of him in manhattan. Kid loves the limelight and might be taking pictures for an announcement post of his homecoming. This is pure speculation but just sharing what I have been seeing.

Also think we are in great shape for Freudenberg.

« Reply #539 on: January 19, 2016, 10:34:16 PM »
I've seen others say this before but I think we are serious contenders for Rawle. I started following him on snapchat and although I don't get as many basketball highlights of him as I had hoped, I am seeing a lot of stuff that works in our favor. As I mentioned in my first post, he was sporting a St. John's hat. He was also showing he was pissed off going back to north carolina and he had a photographer going around taking pictures of him in manhattan. Kid loves the limelight and might be taking pictures for an announcement post of his homecoming. This is pure speculation but just sharing what I have been seeing.

Also think we are in great shape for Freudenberg.
As I said before, he's definitely considering us.  But at the same time, he certainly does not know what he wants to do.  He hasn't taken any officials yet and he loves attention.   He definitely will NOT verbal before the late signing period in the spring.  I have no idea what is going on with Freudenberg.