Molloy

• 95 replies

Marillac

Re: Molloy
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2017, 08:11:51 PM »
At least Lovett and Ponds get to sit the last ten. 

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2017, 08:14:09 PM »
Good defense there by Simon.  Trimble should've pump faked that Molloy defender.

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2017, 08:15:36 PM »
Pretty ugly game. I don't think it's great to play this low level of competition after the season starts.

Marillac

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2017, 08:21:09 PM »
Pretty ugly game. I don't think it's great to play this low level of competition after the season starts.

It's not. If you do then you want it to be against smart teams with good fundamentals so it doesn't become this.

Foad

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2017, 09:06:19 PM »
This is absolutely disgraceful

Agree, they only won by 29, that's ridiculous. I was expecting at least3 0.

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2017, 09:12:19 PM »
Probably the last game I will ever go to aT that dump of a place.

« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2017, 09:15:59 PM »
Actually, Mullin can turn this into an attention getter when they watch film tomorrow. Too much carelessness, especially after a big win over Nebraska.

If they were going into Oregon State too confident, this should knock them down a couple of pegs. Get the Nebraska win out of their heads and focus that they do have to work to be successful.

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2017, 09:41:01 PM »
Clark and Owens both with 4 rebounds. Great job outta them
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 09:41:38 PM by Marco Baldi »

cjfish

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2017, 09:51:32 PM »
poor 3 point shooting starting to be a trend, hope it doesn't continue

ras

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2017, 09:54:54 PM »
Playing Amar with 2 other fowards is stupid. That’s what he did in 1st half. Amar is not a wing player. He needs to know that!
He thinks he’s a wing player. But I don’t understand having him play the 3 . We need banging and rebounds from him. W Bash and Simon and Trimble and Clark , he should never play the 3 . I think our best lineup is our starting lineup. Clark has to work on fouling less.    If I’m not mistaken Ponds was the only starter to make a 3. As usual Simon and Ponds the leading rebounder. Really like Simon, knows his limitations. 11 boards something like 9 assists. Glad we got Yakwe and Trimble playing time But they didn’t impress. Amar wasn’t  bad. Not much to take from the his game.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:08:11 PM by ras »

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2017, 10:03:41 PM »
This is absolutely disgraceful

Agree, they only won by 29, that's ridiculous. I was expecting at least3 0.
Big effin deal this Molloy team would lose by 30 to Archbishop Molloy. I would call it a glorified scrimmage or a high school game but there was nothing glorified about it. Best thing about this game is it will allow coaching staff to get their attention and hopefully give them the incentive to redeem themselves. This team and program hasn't accomplished squat not to play hard all the time and take every game seriously. Instead they sleepwalked and lallygagged their way through the game.

« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2017, 10:04:32 PM »
Playing Amar with 2 other fowards is stupid. That’s what he did in 1st half. Amar is not a wing player. He needs to know that!
He thinks he’s a wing player. But I don’t understand having him play the 3 . We need banging and rebounds from him. W Bash and Simon and Trimble and Clark , he should never play the 3 . I think our best lineup is our starting lineup. Clark has to work on fouling less.

Clark is not good right now

wpc77

« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2017, 10:08:21 PM »
He thinks he’s a wing player. But I don’t understand having him play the 3 . We need banging and rebounds from him. W Bash and Simon and Trimble and Clark , he should never play the 3 . I think our best lineup is our starting lineup. Clark has to work on fouling less.

Who is the big man coach for this team?

« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2017, 10:09:58 PM »

Peter Dinklage.

« Reply #75 on: November 20, 2017, 10:12:49 PM »

Is he supposed to be a big?

wpc77

« Reply #76 on: November 20, 2017, 10:22:50 PM »

Is he supposed to be a big?

I suppose so, by process of elimination.   Wither Zendon? I know he was a knucklehead , but still...

« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2017, 11:27:46 PM »

« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2017, 11:52:45 PM »
Hopefully good to get the stinker out of the way in this game.

Best part of the game was tracking Simon to see if he could get the triple double in the final minutes before Mullin would remove him.

MCNPA

« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2017, 12:33:25 AM »
poor 3 point shooting starting to be a trend, hope it doesn't continue

We are 4-0 and haven’t shot well, but our defense and rebounding have been a ton better.  Frankly I’m more worried about that.  We keep improving our defense and rebounding, it’s whwre our bread is at...  we have plenty offense and our shooting will only get better.   Change our game style from the defense/rebounding on up and I’m fine with it.  We have tons of scorers, even if we aren’t shooting like we should.