Prospective Student

• 3 replies
Prospective Student
« on: August 12, 2008, 04:16:55 PM »
Hey guys, I am going to be a senior this year at a small school in southwest Missouri.  I am wanting to be a student manager and one day be a college basketball coach.  I love the fact that St. John's particiapates in the Big East and has tons of history in the program. I went on a trip last summer to NYC and fell in love with it up there.

Ever since I have been trying to find a school that met all of my interests, I love Manhattan, but the cost of living it insane!  I was just hoping you guys could tell me how someone from a small town in Missouri would fit in up there, how you like the school/city, just anything that you guys think would be good information for a prospective student.

Thanks to all the people who help me with my search.
RedStorm11

Re: Prospective Student
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »
Are you a fan of the basketball team or is St. John's just a potential school for you?

Also I will shoot you back an email later tonight
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 06:24:46 PM »
Yes St. John's seems like the best school for me that is in or around NYC, they have a good sports management program and the Queens is some what affordable for me.  The sports is just a perk!

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 10:08:23 PM »
Dont know what it like in Mizzou son, so I dont know what the transitionings is gonna be to the big city.

All I gots to say is that I know many a boy go to St. John and come back a man mo than any other school I seen. Coachin involve mad amounts of leadership and the teachers and staff at St. John can help instill that. I truly believe.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.