Congrats

• 18 replies
Congrats
« on: October 06, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »
Good job outta these guys, Congrats!

http://www.nyhoops.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=180:notes-from-the-editor&catid=34:nyhoops&Itemid=50

I would also like to take the time out to welcome the two newest members of our staff, Theo Rabinowitz,  formally of Rivals.com, who will do mostly feature stories and recruiting info and Dylan Kitts, who will provide coverage in the CHSAA “A” division while contributing features with players. These two new additions will fill roles which we needed while continuing to add to the quality writing we have been known for.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 09:50:23 PM by Marco Baldi »

Re: Congrats
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:47:32 PM »
Thanks, Marco.  Keep an eye out on the site we've got some cool plans for stuff and there will be more content from here on out. 
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:53:28 PM »
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

mkras99

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 10:11:39 PM »
Thanks, Marco.  Keep an eye out on the site we've got some cool plans for stuff and there will be more content from here on out. 
The prodigal son goes back to his origins.

Must've gotten tired of getting scooped by Stacey Davis :)

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »
The prodigal son goes back to his origins.

Must've gotten tired of getting scooped by Stacey Davis :)

is getting "scooped" by a chick a good thing?

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 10:30:16 PM »
Haha I won't go there mkras.  

How did you know I started with NYHoops?  I was only there for a minute but yes that was one of the first sites I wrote for.  However I like to forget a lot of those articles I wrote.  The quality of writing from back in the day resembles....wait, I said I wasn't going there. ;)

Randomhero423

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 10:42:56 PM »
thanks.

expect divisional previews in the coming weeks.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 10:49:11 PM »
Congrats to both of you!  I'll be checking your stuff out.  And someone needs to take Stacey Davis to writing class.

kjd01067

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 10:56:46 PM »
Congrats guys!

mkras99

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 11:36:23 PM »
Haha I won't go there mkras.  

How did you know I started with NYHoops?  I was only there for a minute but yes that was one of the first sites I wrote for.  However I like to forget a lot of those articles I wrote.  The quality of writing from back in the day resembles....wait, I said I wasn't going there. ;)
I know everything :)

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 01:18:19 AM »
thanks.

expect divisional previews in the coming weeks.

Your job description sounds very familiar. I think JohnnyJungle.com should have a writer do this as well. Wait a second.....you do/did do this for JohnnyJungle.com. Dude whats going on?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 08:17:23 AM »
Much blessins on the new job, bre.
NYHoops.com become one the best resource fo city hoops 'specially when the newspapers cut they high school sport staffs or decided to concentrate on country club burbs 'stead of the hardcore hoops of the CHSAA and PSAL. Best believe. 
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 09:13:06 AM »
Congrats and good luck. Always looking for a good read.

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:34 PM »
there's nothing like good content to make a site a "must" read.

congratulations.

pmg911

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2008, 05:56:04 PM »
in the CHSAA  is the A division St. Rays, Rice, CTK Xaverian, etc... or is A Division Bishop Ford, McClancy, Stepinac, Xavier, etc...?

Randomhero423

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2008, 06:25:26 PM »
AA Division is with the power house programs like Rice, St Rays, CTK, Xaverian, etc.

"A" Division is with the Xavier, Ford, McClancy, Stepinac, etc.

here's my first article talking about the new "A" Division divisions.

http://nyhoops.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=175:change-in-the-chsaa-a-division&catid=34:nyhoops&Itemid=50

pmg911

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 03:13:15 PM »
AA Division is with the power house programs like Rice, St Rays, CTK, Xaverian, etc.

"A" Division is with the Xavier, Ford, McClancy, Stepinac, etc.

here's my first article talking about the new "A" Division divisions.

http://nyhoops.com/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=175:change-in-the-chsaa-a-division&catid=34:nyhoops&Itemid=50

Nice little article...  but its McClancy..   not McClancey

Randomhero423

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 03:23:48 PM »
north division preview will be up today.

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »
Dylan's CHSAA class A previews are very impressive.  I got a sneak peak at them and I hope everyone checks them out.