ATF: 'SKINHEAD' PLOT TO KILL OBAMA, 102 BLACKS DISRUPTED

• 42 replies

Re: ATF: 'SKINHEAD' PLOT TO KILL OBAMA, 102 BLACKS DISRUPTED
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »
as if things couldnt be worse in this country......
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 04:40:43 PM by NYCbuckeye »

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 04:56:51 PM »
drudge has a "d" credibility rating.  fox even fired him.

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 11:11:45 PM »
this is almost a replay of what happened in colorado during the democratic national convention.

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 11:35:35 PM »
Scary stuff. All US Presidents have a target on their backs but if Obama gets elected he will have the biggest target ever. That is just the sad reality of it.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 11:36:25 PM »
Scary stuff. All US Presidents have a target on their backs but if Obama gets elected he will have the biggest target ever. That is just the sad reality of it.

No doubt.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 12:55:21 AM »
I ditto what Peekskill said as well.  I am very scared, elected or not, for Obama's well-being.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

pmg911

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 08:19:29 AM »

Let me guess..  you are a big Keith Olberman fan.....

pmg911

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 08:20:01 AM »

SCARY & VERY SAD ...

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2008, 08:40:21 AM »

Scary stuff indeed.  I've heard rumblings that people are worried about Al Qaeda trying to kill him just to cause chaos.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »

Scary stuff indeed.  I've heard rumblings that people are worried about Al Qaeda trying to kill him just to cause chaos.

I wouldn't be surprised. But I think we are in for another attack after the new administration comes in. For instance, happened in 1993 when Clinton took over and happened in 2001 when Bush took over.

Now it will be a new admin all over again.

As a new husband and father... I worry about this more than ever... especially since I work in Manhattan and live in Queens.

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »

Let me guess..  you are a big Keith Olberman fan.....
i think he's a bit over the top...

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2008, 03:10:09 PM »

This is exactly why this Country isnt ready
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 03:33:21 PM by Marco Baldi »

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »

Or, a counter argument - if these are the guys with the kill President plot, maybe the country is ready.  If you look at their supposed plan... how on earth would they accomplish that much killing and THEN get the presidential nominee/ president?  That don't make any sense.  It's not crafty and these guys don't seem to have great planning skills.

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »

Or, a counter argument - if these are the guys with the kill President plot, maybe the country is ready.  If you look at their supposed plan... how on earth would they accomplish that much killing and THEN get the presidential nominee/ president?  That don't make any sense.  It's not crafty and these guys don't seem to have great planning skills.

These guys were obviously nice persons, but this is just the beginning. Im sure we'll hear of another incident before the election. If Obama does win, I hope to God nothing happens to me, this Country will be at war with itself

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
These guys were obviously nice persons, but this is just the beginning. Im sure we'll hear of another incident before the election. If Obama does win, I hope to God nothing happens to me, this Country will be at war with itself

These guys are a pair of kooks that at first glance don't appear to be a serious threat. 

You are right about the scary part being if something does happen to Obama this country will be torn apart.

I am very surprised that no serious attempts have been made on Bush's life by some crazy lefty loon.  The secret service is good at what they do and no doubt they will keep Obama safe too.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2008, 05:08:40 PM »

These guys are a pair of kooks that at first glance don't appear to be a serious threat. 

You are right about the scary part being if something does happen to Obama this country will be torn apart.

I am very surprised that no serious attempts have been made on Bush's life by some crazy lefty loon.  The secret service is good at what they do and no doubt they will keep Obama safe too.

Remember, the lefties hate guns.  Isn't that the perception?  Lefties make websites.

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »

Remember, the lefties hate guns.  Isn't that the perception?  Lefties make websites.

haha...maybe you're right...