Jungle Radio

• 25 replies

Randomhero423

Re: Jungle Radio
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 10:53:38 PM »
just listened.  i find it pretty cool there is a radio and it wasn't bad.

i felt though that after awhile the talk of all the past games/their rosters got a bit boring.  i think (and expect) as this show enfolds, there will be more talk about recruits.  i think also getting a expert-type guest who knows about the upcoming opponets would be good.  since they've seen them play and know what to expect.  i think also wen there isn't much else to talk about w/ STJ's roster, previous game, upcoming game, or anything like that.  that talking about other NCAA games (or maybe big east games. like 'cuse vs umass) sholud get mentioning/talk about a bit.  because everyone listening knows almost everything you're saying already.  i think guests will defintely help though.  i think it'd be a fun idea starting in jan or feb, that maybe posters on this board can be special guests (wen a real guest isn't avail).  it'll def get the site more exposure (friends will listen/prob sneak peak at the site) and it'll make this board that much cooler.

just my 2 cents.  but i'm impressed how great of a site this already is

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2007, 04:19:06 PM »
Another edition of jungle radio will be up at 7
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2007, 07:18:25 PM »
if you haven't checked this out yet you should..... we even rip into those beb guys a bit on todays show too

« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2007, 08:15:47 PM »
technical difficulties i'll upload when i get home i have to catch a train now though

« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2007, 12:45:56 AM »
its up and running just click refresh in your itunes if you already subscribed to the podcast previously and it will automatically download into your itunes

Tha Kid

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 12:53:45 AM »
fantastic job Dave and Matt.  I was extremely impressed with this very professional show.  I'm looking forward to all future podcasts.
"I drink and I know things"