Ten Coaches Heating Up

• 11 replies

Re: Ten Coaches Heating Up
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 10:53:34 PM »
the rest of the world knows what father harrington doesn't.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 11:17:53 PM »
It's pretty sad when your coach is being called on the carpet by a national media guy, not just Hoops or Lenn Roberts... I mean Robins.
It was similar to the SI "who's hot and who's not" inclusion from last season, a national embarrassment!

Personally I don't care who knows what, but please keep posting with that photo, NTSG.

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 11:34:58 PM »
It's pretty sad when your coach is being called on the carpet by a national media guy, not just Hoops or Lenn Roberts... I mean Robins.
It was similar to the SI "who's hot and who's not" inclusion from last season, a national embarrassment!

Personally I don't care who knows what, but please keep posting with that photo, NTSG.

Lenn Robbins is a spineless blob. 

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 12:32:08 AM »

LOL you hate Lenn. I remember the story you told me. He is a pretty funny guy from the brief encounter I had with him last season.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 02:11:52 AM »

LOL you hate Lenn. I remember the story you told me. He is a pretty funny guy from the brief encounter I had with him last season.

Hahaha

He looks more like an actual basketball than a basketball player.  If he stopped giving Norm so many puff pieces we might have a Sean Miller type coach in here already.

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 03:54:48 AM »
Gary Williams on the hot seat?

pmg911

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 08:58:29 AM »

Lenn, who I do like, lied to everyone @ Social last year. .  he said he was taking Norm to task in his article and just didn't do it...     it was a major disappointment... 

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 09:58:12 AM »

I live in Maryland and Gary has been catching some heat.  I don't think anyone seriously thinks they will fire him but some fans our getting impatient.   After the NCAA championship they expect final four every year.  He's had trouble bringing in recruits and/or keeping them and they feel they've been underperorming with the talent they have.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

kob24

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »
Lenn is a cool guy

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 12:31:11 PM »

Lenn, who I do like, lied to everyone @ Social last year. .  he said he was taking Norm to task in his article and just didn't do it...     it was a major disappointment... 

A mob of drunk strangers is telling him to write something. What do you think he is going to say?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 01:09:32 PM »

I live in Maryland and Gary has been catching some heat.  I don't think anyone seriously thinks they will fire him but some fans our getting impatient.   After the NCAA championship they expect final four every year.  He's had trouble bringing in recruits and/or keeping them and they feel they've been underperorming with the talent they have.
As you know, he's missed The tournament in three of the past four years and is on pace to miss another one this year. That said, he still landed Williams and Padgett.