Blank Basketball Stat Sheet

• 9 replies
Blank Basketball Stat Sheet
« on: November 12, 2008, 09:10:47 PM »
Hey ive been looking for a good one that includes sections for pts, rebs, ast, stl, blks...etc

the only ones i have found have only pts...anyone have any good ones?

Re: Blank Basketball Stat Sheet
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 09:20:41 PM »
Hey ive been looking for a good one that includes sections for pts, rebs, ast, stl, blks...etc

Try this one:
http://www.coachesclipboard.net/files/StatsSheet.doc

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 09:32:51 PM »

Try this one:
http://www.coachesclipboard.net/files/StatsSheet.doc

thats great and all...but what's he gonna do when Malik dishes out his 14th assist or Dele swats his 12th shot!   That stat sheet's not big enough for our team!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 10:45:51 PM by jumpinjohnny »
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 10:41:19 PM »
thats great and all...but what's he gonna do when Malik dishes out his 14th assist or Dele swats his 12th shot!   That stat sheet's not big enough for our team! [/quote]

Excellent point, I'll take 30 minutes tomorrow and make a new improved stat sheet for the sake of this program. LOL

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 11:04:53 AM »
Hey redstormhoopsfan, thank you so much for what you sent me well early this morning. If you would like to contact me again maybe we can talk about some more things in regards to the sheet and other prep stuff.

Poison

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »

Just get a program at the game. Oh wait, you can't do that. They stopped making them.

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »
Hey redstormhoopsfan, thank you so much for what you sent me well early this morning. If you would like to contact me again maybe we can talk about some more things in regards to the sheet and other prep stuff.

You can Private Message people on the site too. Just click their user name and send personal message.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 12:41:35 AM »
Yea i know but i wanted to let everyone know that he helped me out, and did a hell of a job

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 12:51:36 AM »

Yea i know but i wanted to let everyone know that he helped me out, and did a hell of a job

The "hey, redstormhoopsfan" through me off a bit I thought you were just talking to him and not everyone. LOL I'm just busting your chops but just wanted to make sure you knew you had the option of doing that.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »

Thanks for the props!

Now lets go out and watch our guys and girls win tonight!

Remember folks, the ladies play first so come out early and support these gals. If you never watched them, you'll be surprised at the talent on the floor!