Tickets for Tonight's Game

• 10 replies
Tickets for Tonight's Game
« on: November 14, 2008, 12:07:21 PM »
I was planning on showing up to tonights game and buying tickets at the door but I heard they are sold out. Is it true? If so, does anyone have any an extra ticket I could buy?  ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 12:08:00 PM by Johnny4Life »

Poison

Re: Tickets for Tonight's Game
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »
Sold out? I think not. Just go to Alumni Hall, and someone will be there selling tx. Don't overpay.
Should be able to get for less than face.

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 02:18:36 PM »
I was planning on showing up to tonights game and buying tickets at the door but I heard they are sold out. Is it true? If so, does anyone have any an extra ticket I could buy?  ;)
nice try, mr. monasch.

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »
Tickets are not sold out. I called the ticket office before.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 02:23:05 PM »
Johnny4Life - wait next to the door and get 19 other people together to get the $15/pp group rate.

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 02:29:40 PM »
nice try, mr. monasch.
It's opening night.
He's busy getting "November in NYC" tan over in Howard Beach.

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 02:41:03 PM »
nice try, mr. monasch.
It's opening night.
He's busy getting "November in NYC" tan over in Howard Beach.

LOL... pretty funny. However, you wont be seeing me with a tan.

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 02:43:37 PM »
Johnny4Life - wait next to the door and get 19 other people together to get the $15/pp group rate.

If I want the discounted rate... I can whip out my St. John's/MBNA credit card. It works everytime! ;-D

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 02:46:46 PM »
nice try, mr. monasch.

I really heard they were sold out. Although I thought this had to be false... since our attendance has been weak over the last few years.

Hey JJ... anyone wearing the 6th man shirt tonight?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008, 02:48:06 PM by Johnny4Life »

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »
nice try, mr. monasch.

haha...get your tickets now!
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 02:59:46 PM »
nice try, mr. monasch.

I really heard they were sold out. Although I thought this had to be false... since our attendance has been weak over the last few years.

Hey JJ... anyone wearing the 6th man shirt tonight?

Yes there should be a good amount of students in them. I will have a large supply of T-Shirts on location for anyone who wants one. I will be on campus around 7. Email me or PM me contact info and I'll get ahold of anyone who wants one.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle