embarassing!!!

• 5 replies
embarassing!!!
« on: December 28, 2007, 08:28:51 AM »
this is really hard to watch...how is the name of lou carnesecca can we no recruits in the cooker and have a coach who runs the same offensive sets day in and day out....and not utilizing the little talent that we do have!!! i see 4 maybe 5 big east level kids on this roster, and this is norms guys.... we need to start looking on a national level for a program saver and changer!!! norm is a nice guy and a great top assistant, i dont think he was ready for the big east.....thoughts

kjd01067

Re: embarassing!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 08:39:03 AM »
Yea your a little late to the game !

kob24

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:34:23 PM »
ur hella late

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 01:48:23 PM »
Some of us see the situation somewhat differently.

Not happy with where we are, but within the context of where the program was, I see real, tangible progress.

I think the argument is over the timetable. When Norm took over, I thought 5 years to rebuild reputation, rebuild recruiting relationships, bring in talent, get competitive.

Clearly some think 4 years is too long. I don't.

Poison

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 02:20:01 PM »

Not happy with where we are, but within the context of where the program was, I see real, tangible progress.

I think the argument is over the timetable. When Norm took over, I thought 5 years to rebuild reputation, rebuild recruiting relationships, bring in talent, get competitive.

4 years is too lomg for what? we're still really bad.
when norm took over we were a young team, and that wasn't his fault.

now, we're a young team, and that clearly, is all his fault.

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 03:21:14 PM »

yea, theres been progress made because when a team hits rock bottom, there is NOWHERE to go but up.  doesnt mean hes the right guy the bring the program to the upper half of the big east, though
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap