hey Dave...

• 65 replies
Re: hey Dave...
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2009, 04:45:35 PM »
PMG, For someone who didn't want this information to be posted you're sure bringing a lot of attention to all of this. Notice it seems you're the only person that seems to care. Everyone else could care less...

Dave,

I do think it is kind of wrong because you are making a poster's name public.  These fan sites are anonymous for the most part.  Some people could get in trouble with their employers or worse because of a single post that took less than a minute to create.   

It is also clear that hold on to grudges! :)

It also not a good idea for someone to call St Johns' ticket office complaining that 1 of the employees is posting on the boards.

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 05:06:01 PM »
Never compromise. Not even in the face of armageddon.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Tha Kid

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »
I do agree that links should not be shared if it reveals a posters name, as that is the BEB code.  Dave runs the site here and is allowed to do what he wants, but I think this topic should be moved to OFF topic, dont you?

It's one think to print a new article on a st johns recruit or st johns...the article that has been posted is nearly 20 years old.  What's the point?

There's a difference between criticizing Kevin parrom or Kimani Young, who are not posters on this board - or if they are they have not akcnowledged themselves - versus a man who IS a poster on the board definititvely and is not currently involved in the st johns program nor any st johns recruits.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 08:13:59 PM »
I do agree that links should not be shared if it reveals a posters name, as that is the BEB code.  Dave runs the site here and is allowed to do what he wants, but I think this topic should be moved to OFF topic, dont you?

It's one think to print a new article on a st johns recruit or st johns...the article that has been posted is nearly 20 years old.  What's the point?

There's a difference between criticizing Kevin parrom or Kimani Young, who are not posters on this board - or if they are they have not akcnowledged themselves - versus a man who IS a poster on the board definititvely and is not currently involved in the st johns program nor any st johns recruits.

I guess you should tell PMG not to start threads about Maven's real life accomplishments either. He clearly thought it was ok to start this thread that has his real name in it as well. He didn't specifically say who he was but neither did I.

http://www.bigeastboards.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=30185&highlight=congratulations+maven

Lets not make a bigger deal out of things than we should. Seriously. If you want to think what I did is wrong than you are entitled. I think its wrong to go out of my way to make fun of someone by posting pictures, calling them names, or putting things in my signature. If someone wants to do that I think its pretty lame and I don't tolerate that behavior here but on BEB some people can do it and others can't. I don't make the rules there.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

boo3

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2009, 09:10:00 PM »
  I didn't even realize BEB existed anymore.  Is it still 5-10 posters who insult each other mother's and draw silly pictures?  i'll have to check it out again.  ;)

pmg911

« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2009, 07:38:48 AM »

I guess you should tell PMG not to start threads about Maven's real life accomplishments either. He clearly thought it was ok to start this thread that has his real name in it as well. He didn't specifically say who he was but neither did I.

http://www.bigeastboards.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=30185&highlight=congratulations+maven

Lets not make a bigger deal out of things than we should. Seriously. If you want to think what I did is wrong than you are entitled. I think its wrong to go out of my way to make fun of someone by posting pictures, calling them names, or putting things in my signature. If someone wants to do that I think its pretty lame and I don't tolerate that behavior here but on BEB some people can do it and others can't. I don't make the rules there.

You are really going to compare post a list of over 20 names with posting two articles that single someone out.

kob24

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2009, 09:11:58 AM »
Fellas fellas come on. Let's stop this right now all of you. We have a more disturbing situation happening as we speak. And it is not only the state of the mens basketball team but more importantly the state of the cheerleading and dance team. Now I don't know about u guys but I'm tired of looking at ucla cheerleaders and dance team or USC and even michigans most recently and getting turned on. But when I look at the st. Johns cheerleader I turn my head cause I think I may throw up. They have about two cuties and that's it and that's a problem. Now when u walk on campus u can put ur head down take five steps pick ur head up and u are gonna see a cutie. Why isn't she on those damn teams. We need a fire the cheerleaders and replace them with dimes.com site right now. U grown men sitting here arguing about utter nonsense when we have a more serious issue to press. I'm ashamed of u all!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 09:15:01 AM by kob24 »

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2009, 09:50:28 AM »
hahaha!

it's kinda true.  whatever happened to the cheerleader of the month, dave...?

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2009, 10:12:14 AM »
Fellas fellas come on. Let's stop this right now all of you. We have a more disturbing situation happening as we speak. And it is not only the state of the mens basketball team but more importantly the state of the cheerleading and dance team. Now I don't know about u guys but I'm tired of looking at ucla cheerleaders and dance team or USC and even michigans most recently and getting turned on. But when I look at the st. Johns cheerleader I turn my head cause I think I may throw up. They have about two cuties and that's it and that's a problem. Now when u walk on campus u can put ur head down take five steps pick ur head up and u are gonna see a cutie. Why isn't she on those damn teams. We need a fire the cheerleaders and replace them with dimes.com site right now. U grown men sitting here arguing about utter nonsense when we have a more serious issue to press. I'm ashamed of u all!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for trying to bring this into focus.
It's really a serious issue.  :)

Marillac

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2009, 11:02:21 AM »
I agree with KOB.  What happened to the cheerleaders and dance team?  We used to have some hot girls in there. 

IMO the St. John's campus has the best looking girls in the country.  Yeah, Kentucky or Alabama might have some cuties, but they all look the same.  STJ has a great mix and some ridiculous blones as well.

pmg911

« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2009, 11:17:01 AM »
I agree with KOB.  What happened to the cheerleaders and dance team?  We used to have some hot girls in there. 

IMO the St. John's campus has the best looking girls in the country.  Yeah, Kentucky or Alabama might have some cuties, but they all look the same.  STJ has a great mix and some ridiculous blones as well.

I haven't been on campus for anything besides a game in two years so I can't really comment on the ladies...

If you have ever been on the campus of Florida you would never make the statement you just made...

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2009, 11:28:08 AM »

??!!!  I guess it's been a while since I've been on or near campus, and I love NY women (for the mix, for sure), but...?!

Marillac

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2009, 11:41:46 AM »

I haven't been on campus for anything besides a game in two years so I can't really comment on the ladies...

If you have ever been on the campus of Florida you would never make the statement you just made...

I have and my comment still stands.  Half of the girls I met living in Florida had plastic surgery.  Also, Florida has more fat girls per capita than any state you'll ever go to.  I mean--lose your lunch when you see them--fat.

St. John's has the type of women--Puerto Rican, Italian, Jewish, Irish, Dominican, etc that you only see in a handful of places in the country.

Tha Kid

« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2009, 02:00:45 PM »

I agree 100% with PMG.  I totally disagree --- I actually was disappointed with the St. John's undergrad girls.  Were they better looking than the ones at Duke? Yes.  Were they better looking than the ones at UNC-Chapel Hill --- NOOOOOOO way.
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2009, 02:10:27 PM »

I agree 100% with PMG.  I totally disagree --- I actually was disappointed with the St. John's undergrad girls.  Were they better looking than the ones at Duke? Yes.  Were they better looking than the ones at UNC-Chapel Hill --- NOOOOOOO way.

Surprising.  I guess it comes down to taste.  I am not a big blonde hair/blue eyes fan.

My friends all agreed that STJ had the hottest girls and they came from school as big as Uconn, Binghamton, and UMich.

The one thing I will say bad about STJ girls is that they are stuck up and even a "six" acts like she is a "ten."  It's only really like that in the NY/NJ area.  It's not like that down south at all.

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2009, 03:12:45 PM »
Hottest Girls of the Big East

Given the admissions standards, you'd expect St. John's to finish much, much higher.

http://www.bustedcoverage.com/?p=11459

16. St. John’s

I’ve long contested (since January 2009) that the hot chicks - The El Caliente - on a whole, do not attend college basketball games. If you went to any BCS conference school (outside of maybe Duke, North Carolina and Kansas) and were able to objectify the “Top 100 Hottest Girls at Each School” (I’ve tried) you’d find maybe two or three of them at each respective school have attended one college basketball game this year.

I don’t count St. John’s in this list as they don’t have 100 attractive girls at the school. Does the university even admit women?

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2009, 03:15:53 PM »

Given the admissions standards, you'd expect St. John's to finish much, much higher.

16. St. John’s

I’ve long contested (since January 2009) that the hot chicks - The El Caliente - on a whole, do not attend college basketball games. If you went to any BCS conference school (outside of maybe Duke, North Carolina and Kansas) and were able to objectify the “Top 100 Hottest Girls at Each School” (I’ve tried) you’d find maybe two or three of them at each respective school have attended one college basketball game this year.

I don’t count St. John’s in this list as they don’t have 100 attractive girls at the school. Does the university even admit women?

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAA

Come to think of it, Ive never seen any good looking chicks at games, other than WASJU

Marillac

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2009, 03:19:27 PM »

16. St. John’s

Come to think of it, Ive never seen any good looking chicks at games, other than WASJU

You can't judge the girls at a school by looking at who attends basketball games.  What girl would voluntarily watch this mess anyway? 

And STJ is like 60% women.  Who wrote this article, Clay Aiken?

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2009, 03:53:33 PM »
Thing is this: You take a large samplin, you gonna find some fly honeys and some unfly honies. Just the way things is.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2009, 04:15:42 PM »

16. St. John’s

If WASJU were a chick he would be mad hot!

Iona had some real ugly girls!