hey Dave...

• 65 replies
Re: hey Dave...
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
Whoa never heard that one.  There were SOME smokin hot ones but they were untouchable unless you were a bball or lax player pretty much
My cousin dated two very hot blonde girls and another wealthy girl at Duke, but he wasn't a player. I had another cousin who seemed to bring home quality looking California girls from Stanford. Columbia had maybe fifteen in the entire school. USC and Miami are very good, but, as they make the schools tougher to get into, it'll diminish the talent pool, so to speak. Thank God the wealthy tend to have trophy wives to improve the genetic pool. I do think the guy in the article was right not to judge a school by the girls that wind up showing up for a basketball game. The college football games seem to attract better looking girls.

Back to KOB's original point, I was wondering all season why there weren't any African-American or natural blonde (four bottle blondes) girls on either the dance team or the cheerleading squad. It was wall-to-wall brown-eyed brunettes again this year. We need those coaches to recruit too. ;)   If Lance comes, we're going to be on TV a lot more next year and need to represent.

Tha Kid

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2009, 12:09:36 PM »
Whoa never heard that one.  There were SOME smokin hot ones but they were untouchable unless you were a bball or lax player pretty much
My cousin dated two very hot blonde girls and another wealthy girl at Duke, but he wasn't a player. I had another cousin who seemed to bring home quality looking California girls from Stanford. Columbia had maybe fifteen in the entire school. USC and Miami are very good, but, as they make the schools tougher to get into, it'll diminish the talent pool, so to speak. Thank God the wealthy tend to have trophy wives to improve the genetic pool. I do think the guy in the article was right not to judge a school by the girls that wind up showing up for a basketball game. The college football games seem to attract better looking girls.

Back to KOB's original point, I was wondering all season why there weren't any African-American or natural blonde (four bottle blondes) girls on either the dance team or the cheerleading squad. It was wall-to-wall brown-eyed brunettes again this year. We need those coaches to recruit too. ;)   If Lance comes, we're going to be on TV a lot more next year and need to represent.

It was an exaggeration.  The point is they are fe and far between and most of them aren't dating a non-ridiculously wealthy, non-athlete.

Do any natural blondes go to St. John's?  The only ones I saw were in the law school, but again I saw every single person in the law school and not every single person in the undergrad.
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »

It was an exaggeration.  The point is they are fe and far between and most of them aren't dating a non-ridiculously wealthy, non-athlete.

Do any natural blondes go to St. John's?  The only ones I saw were in the law school, but again I saw every single person in the law school and not every single person in the undergrad.

Yes.  Maybe because I was involved all over campus and got to meet just about everyone, but there were some definate tens and overall some of the hottest blondes I've ever seen. There were some really hot girls in Greek life as well. 

I actually had a stripper in my public speaking class.  She was RIDICULOUS. 

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2009, 01:54:10 PM »
The worst part about St. John's were the sorostitutes who thought they were hot but weren't really all that hot which made it a lot worse. If you hooked up with too many chicks from one sorority or multiple sorority some would put you on the "blacklist" which means girls weren't supposed to hook up with you because they didn't want to appear a very friendly personty. All the blacklist meant was you had to keep your mouth shut about hooking up with them. lol greek life politics what a joke. Some of those chicks and even some dudes took it way too seriously. I just did it for the flag football league and free cover to gantrys/last call.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »
The worst part about St. John's were the sorostitutes who thought they were hot but weren't really all that hot which made it a lot worse. If you hooked up with too many chicks from one sorority or multiple sorority some would put you on the "blacklist" which means girls weren't supposed to hook up with you because they didn't want to appear a very friendly personty. All the blacklist meant was you had to keep your mouth shut about hooking up with them. lol greek life politics what a joke. Some of those chicks and even some dudes took it way too seriously. I just did it for the flag football league and free cover to gantrys/last call.

What frat were you in?

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2009, 03:47:12 PM »

What frat were you in?
Phi Beta Johnnyjungle