"The Hangover"

• 7 replies

Marillac

"The Hangover"
« on: May 22, 2009, 04:05:54 PM »
Anybody see the preview for this movie yet?  I almots pissed myself and I think I laughed out loud (literally) for two minutes straight in the theatre when Tyson did the Phil Collins drum solo and then punched the dude out because he got so into it.

It has potential to be RIDICULOUS. 

Re: "The Hangover"
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 05:43:46 PM »
It does look funny. I just hope they didn't put the only funny scene into the preview.

Marillac

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »
It does look funny. I just hope they didn't put the only funny scene into the preview.

That always worries me.  I can't imagine how much funnier the Tyson scene could have been if it happened during the course of the movie.

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »
I saw the coming attractions in the theaters back about a month ago and it looked amazing the whole place was dying laughing. I wish they actually didn't show tyson that would have been funny first time around.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Tha Kid

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 03:32:23 PM »
I can't decide if this movie is going to be hilarious or GODAWFUL.  I think it could go etiher way.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 05:30:50 PM »
I can't decide if this movie is going to be hilarious or GODAWFUL.  I think it could go etiher way.

I definitely think its going to be really funny. I shut the commercial off every time I see the preview come on though. I don't want to know what is going to happen.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 11:20:36 PM »
Just saw it, this movie is sick funny.  I laughed till it hurt... good characters and well done all around.  I'll see it again.

Marillac

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 12:59:06 AM »
Just saw it, this movie is sick funny.  I laughed till it hurt... good characters and well done all around.  I'll see it again.

I saw it Friday when it came out.  I laughed my ass off, but I was really high and I don't do it very often so it probably hit me pretty hard.  My friend said it was the funniest movie he'd ever seen.  I had HUGE expectations and I wasn't disappointed. For comedies like this it is the second and third viewings that really dictate if it is a classic or not. 

I can't wait for "Year 1" to come out.  That looks awesome as well.