Balzo's Breakdown LIU

• 3 replies
Balzo's Breakdown LIU
« on: November 29, 2007, 02:48:28 AM »
Will be up in about 20 min or so...

Nick rips pretty hard in this one. He lives up to his slogan The Good, The Bad, Always to the Point, No Reservations. I don't completely agree with everything he has to say in this one but he hits hard on a lot of things from the fan's eye.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Balzo's Breakdown LIU
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 12:47:11 PM »
I don't know if I agree with Balzo did anyone agree or disagree with his breakdown?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 12:57:17 PM »
I don't know if I agree with Balzo did anyone agree or disagree with his breakdown?

I thought it was a fair breakdown.  He was a little harsh on some points but fact of the matter is we didn't play well last night.  I think the positive we can take from this game is that in years past we lose that game.  Offense just wasnt there last night and Im glad we were able to come up with the W even though it was ugly.

Poison

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 03:33:07 PM »
Will be up in about 20 min or so...

Nick rips pretty hard in this one. He lives up to his slogan The Good, The Bad, Always to the Point, No Reservations. I don't completely agree with everything he has to say in this one but he hits hard on a lot of things from the fan's eye.

If you're going to rip the offense, you have to acknowledge the defense. They were held to only 56 points.
This would be a much much bigger deal if we lost this game.

Truth be told, playing Mase made this game closer than it should have been.
Sometimes, you're cold, and that's all it is. If we shoot 35% from downtown this thread would be totally different.