Whats the deal with the Injuries?

• 25 replies
Re: Whats the deal with the Injuries?
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 12:21:25 PM »
the reaggrivation of an injury is not bad luck...its poor minutes management, and perhaps poor training to the extent that he was cleared to play before he should have been

Poison

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 12:32:20 PM »
the reaggrivation of an injury is not bad luck...its poor minutes management, and perhaps poor training to the extent that he was cleared to play before he should have been

But this is a fluke. When has Norm Roberts ever had problems with injuries?
Are you suggesting that this is somehow his fault? How insane.

Randomhero423

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 12:43:49 PM »
injuries are almost aways bad luck. only times wen it's not is wen the PLAYER as a history of injuries..

norm really does not have much to do w/ this injury.  maybe less minutes? there's no one to blame, just a mistake.

and who really cares?  it happened, let's move on now.

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 03:06:07 PM »
Im not blaming norm one bit, hes not in the trainers room taping ankles and testing injuries, he goes by what they tell him, they obviously told him mase was ready to go, when he clearly was not, thats all

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2007, 03:47:10 PM »
I think he was ready to go physically he got up and down the court fine, excelled effortlessly on that dunk, just a freaky thing. I'm not sure how much tape he had on his ankle. I know its Linfonte's preference of tape over braces something that can be debated.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

redstorm32

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 03:55:28 PM »
i would bet the farm linfonte taped mase's ankle heavily

it was a freak accident