1/25/08 News! MUST READ

• 10 replies
1/25/08 News! MUST READ
« on: January 25, 2008, 04:30:59 PM »
Calm Before the Storm- Louisville will be up later tonight.

New Cheerleader of the Week will be up later tonight

Girls were giving me a tough time at the bar petitioning their case to be the next dancer of the week. I'm sure you pity my situation so I will crown one in the next few days.

New Radio Show will be up tonight. I'm lacking music files still on my computer so there won't be any commercial break except for our game break girl Tiffany Laterza captain of the Dance Team giving you scores and upcoming games to check out. So I promise a more professional and graphically sound production by next week. We also might have our first guest on the show as well.

New State of the Jungle up either tonight or tomorrow.

Interview with Bob Oliva Christ of King coach as well as another highschool game coverage and a new recruit bio will be up within the next 2 days.

remember you can access all this info by going to our main page of the website www.johnnyjungle.com

We're more than just a forum!

Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: 1/25/08 News! MUST READ
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
ok these updates will be delayed a few hours because I just got invited by the coaching staff of Monmouth to attend their game tonight against FDU. So I could not decline the offer. I will however be working into the wee hours tonight to get all of this up like promised.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 06:01:12 PM »
You really our a credit to the program, a lot of heart being shown. Great job. Oh, hey If any of those cheerleaders need a date, anytime in the future, give me a shout! lol...;)

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 06:27:21 PM »
calm before the storm is up i'm heading to the monmouth game now and i'll update the rest when i get home

www.johnnyjungle.com/CBTS

Tha Kid

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 08:41:28 PM »
Hey JJ -- if you ever need someone to assist you in interviewing/deciding between these cheerleaders and dance team members at the bar, you know where to find me.

What better person to assist you than a future judge?  ;)
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2008, 04:04:29 AM »
I got the main page, cheerleading, and a new state of the jungle up however I'm falling into heath ledger type sleep deprivation(I love life though don't worry guys nor am I on drugs heck I don't even drink coffee) so no radio update yet. That page is the biggest pain in the ass to recreate post computer crash. The computer crash is really a pain recovering from as I always have constant updated to maintain and I have to play catch up at the same time so once I get over this hump things will be a bit smoother and more consistent.

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »
New Jungle Radio Page is up. I finally finished it last night. Once I get all the media back on my computer broadcasts will be back to normal. As we don't have any commercial breaks this 1 hr broadcast next weeks show will be more organized.

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2008, 12:30:55 AM »
will the interviews with coaches be up on the recruiting page soon?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 12:36:33 AM »
I got the main page, cheerleading, and a new state of the jungle up however I'm falling into heath ledger type sleep deprivation(I love life though don't worry guys nor am I on drugs heck I don't even drink coffee) so no radio update yet. That page is the biggest pain in the ass to recreate post computer crash. The computer crash is really a pain recovering from as I always have constant updated to maintain and I have to play catch up at the same time so once I get over this hump things will be a bit smoother and more consistent.

Youre problem is thst your not doing drugs. Everything would run smoothly if you had an 8 ball. ;D

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 01:21:53 AM »
will the interviews with coaches be up on the recruiting page soon?

yea I'm working on them now

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 01:41:49 AM »
should be up in 10 min